Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Fanzz has some retail locations in SoCal, and the West Coast. Some of my packages have come from Oregon and Utah. Their online store isn't too bad, but I found the only way to contact customer service is through their chat feature when it's available. They don't respond to emails and I couldn't find a way to get anyone on the phone.

They just recently ended their 50% off sale for non-playoff teams. Everything is back at regular price. As teams got bounced out of the playoffs, their gear was added to the sale. A lot of sizes were already gone, but they did have a good amount of stuff. I ended up getting a bunch of the Nike NBA socks for the low.

Hopefully the Philly city jersey stays the same next year, because I need a LeBron one in that :smokin

im surprised all of yall want this jordan jersey...... im good.... paying 400 for no jerry on the jersey / a check on the front ...... ill stick to mn

$400 for a jordan jersey. PASS! I'll stick with my old nike retro 1985 swingman. Good thing in the early 2000s, as a teen, I wore everything 2 sizes bigger than I supposed to lol. Baggy clothing was a funny era. XL fits me perfect now :lol:

If I wear a M in the adidas rev30 mesh number jerseys, what size should I get in the Nike authentics? Specifically the GSW black The Town jerseys? Thanks in advance

Didn’t even think Nike made any but by some miracle I finally found an authentic Porzingis City jersey off a Lithuanian sports site :nthat:

Scooped it with the quickness since they finna change them next year :evil:

Didn’t even think Nike made any but by some miracle I finally found an authentic Porzingis City jersey off a Lithuanian sports site :nthat:

why don't you post da link? I thought there were a few people looking for em? curious to see it when you get it

nbastore eu used to carry these, just copped a size 52 :smile:

nbastore eu used to carry these, just copped a size 52 :smile:
Yeah I know nbastore.eu had them up for preorder but I don’t think they actually ever got them because I copped as soon as they put them up only for it to be canceled smh

Was blowing up the MSG Team Stores phone weekly asking about them too but even they never got them

Yeah I know nbastore.eu had them up for preorder but I don’t think they actually ever got them because I copped as soon as they put them up only for it to be canceled smh

Was blowing up the MSG Team Stores phone weekly asking about them too but even they never got them

I see...hope this site will ship...first time ordering from Lithuania LOL

$400 for a jordan jersey. PASS! I'll stick with my old nike retro 1985 swingman. Good thing in the early 2000s, as a teen, I wore everything 2 sizes bigger than I supposed to lol. Baggy clothing was a funny era. XL fits me perfect now :lol:

I laughed at the $400 authentic jersey, a 2018 authentic... not the 1998 style jersey he wore

I’m grabbing a swingman and calling it a day

Got shipping confirmation and tracking for the Porzingis city jersey.

Will be here Monday it says.

Wow that’s quick especially from LIThuania.

Hopefully they throw in a BBB water bottle.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom