Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Well that’s that. First ever Lakers jersey purchased
FCAB5028-04BB-4CD6-B855-4A75B645E4D4.jpeg

I would have went for the gold jersey but I got the authentic Kobe gold jersey not too long ago, dont need two, got the white authentic, I've always been a big fan of the white jerseys for just about any team.

can someone explain the differences in the jerseys

whats the difference between the fashion authentic and the city authentic? is it just the logo?

To be honest, I want the most authentic version just worried that wish logo will be replaced by some other sponsor...

can someone explain the differences in the jerseys

whats the difference between the fashion authentic and the city authentic? is it just the logo?

To be honest, I want the most authentic version just worried that wish logo will be replaced by some other sponsor...

yea I noticed the "fashion" thing listed on the jersey now, but not entirely sure that will make any difference, because they also show "fashion" swingman jerseys on the site that do have the Wish logo on it too, I think (hope) its just a matter of them not having a custom (00 number) or the updated 23 rendering along with the logo on the jersey.

Got confirmation from the Lakers store that all Lebron jerseys purchased from the site will include the wish patch.

I have no self control. Got the home gold as well. Since the 23 is confirmed they said the jerseys shouldn't take long to ship.
They customize correctly? Meaning the numbers and perforations

Got confirmation from the Lakers store that all Lebron jerseys purchased from the site will include the wish patch.

I have no self control. Got the home gold as well. Since the 23 is confirmed they said the jerseys shouldn't take long to ship.

I'm hoping with that City edition shirt they release the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom