Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I definitely think it has more to do with him rehabbing his image than him looking for the easy way to win a championship, he just decided to do that as well :lol:

I wonder how that’s going to work? He’s the most TOXIC/bad attitude guy in the league. Maybe GSW picked him up to take the slack off of Draymond trying to be a thug and give the technicals to Boogie instead. :rofl:

Boogie doesn’t have to play for half the Season and doesn’t even need to do anything when he gets back. They can win literally without him.

We gotta accept we’re in the ***** made era.

Warriors were winning it next year with or without Boogie regardless though hahah

Not sure about that. Would of been interesting to see how some of the past seasons would of played out if CP3 (last year) Leonard (year prior), Kyrie and Love (1st of 3 titles) never got injured.

I'm hoping that the Lakers Store will restock the LeBron Lakers authentics this Friday. Pissed that I missed out on the first batch. Nike needs to step their game up on their signature/premiere athlete on the league's most prestigious franchise. There's no excuse not to have these jerseys ready to go as soon as the announcement was made.

Never owned the new Nike NBA authentic jerseys. Heard they run smaller/fitter then the NFL Elite jerseys.

So if I wear a size 44 in the Nike NFL Elite..... Would that be equivalent to a size 48 in the NBA Authentics???

Thanks.

I'm hoping that the Lakers Store will restock the LeBron Lakers authentics this Friday. Pissed that I missed out on the first batch. Nike needs to step their game up on their signature/premiere athlete on the league's most prestigious franchise. There's no excuse not to have these jerseys ready to go as soon as the announcement was made.

Never owned the new Nike NBA authentic jerseys. Heard they run smaller/fitter then the NFL Elite jerseys.

So if I wear a size 44 in the Nike NFL Elite..... Would that be equivalent to a size 48 in the NBA Authentics???

Thanks.

Jerseys are made in another country bro :lol:

You expect to have jerseys stitched and made in a matter of seconds and shipped here ASAP

no one knew what was going on let alone what number he was wearing

Jerseys are made in another country bro :lol:

You expect to have jerseys stitched and made in a matter of seconds and shipped here ASAP

no one knew what was going on let alone what number he was wearing

He hasn't even signed the contract yet lol.

i got this waiting in my cart
Capture.JPG

I have 44 in NFL Elite jerseys but went to 52 in the Nike NBA Authentic jerseys

Really! Damn the Nike NBA Authentics run that much smaller then the NFL Elite jerseys? So a 52 (NBA) is comparable to a 44 (NFL)?

According to Nike Jersey Sizing charts....the chest size (in inches) is the same in the NBA 48 to the NFL 44.

Thanks.
idk exactly how nfl jerseys fit but I will say that sizing for nba jerseys are athletic fit. I’m a 2xl for T-shirts but for Nike nba jerseys I gotta go up to a 58/3xl.

Really! Damn the Nike NBA Authentics run that much smaller then the NFL Elite jerseys? So a 52 (NBA) is comparable to a 44 (NFL)?

According to Nike Jersey Sizing charts....the chest size (in inches) is the same in the NBA 48 to the NFL 44.

Yea I started with the NBA 48 but it was pretty snug so I sized up just for a little more comfort, I could fit a hoodie underneath the NFL 44 and it fit fine, I would see if you can try them on in a store if you're looking to purchase.

Reactions: Ube
It intrigues me that NDC still has LeBron Cavs jerseys at full price and that they took off the sale for the yellow and white Kobe authentics.

For those who have the Nike AUTHENTIC jersey in a 48 and a 52.... Can you please post the chest measurement (in inches) for those 2 sizes please.

Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom