Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Still thirsty for association authentic jerseys

Hopefully Nike comes out swinging next season

89B7AE1D-64E7-41C4-A196-045B3955F5D7.jpeg
Yep.
Lol ouch

I’d take a Bron authentic for $30

My stores don’t have any, I think on had it display rest were swingman but this was months ago

Yeah I know but just wondering where like what city. Or would all FTLs have it for that price?
How it works is usually it’s all stores, likely all
Won’t have it marked at that but you could have them scan it and it should pop up

Atleast that’s how it’s been in the past with shoes on discount

How it works is usually it’s all stores, likely all
Won’t have it marked at that but you could have them scan it and it should pop up

Atleast that’s how it’s been in the past with shoes on discount
Wouldn’t that price be for a specific store? Cause the FTL site had them for $99

Wouldn’t that price be for a specific store? Cause the FTL site had them for $99

Site and store never the same

Doesn’t hurt to call and ask but I remember with a few clearance stores they weren’t aware til the shoes were scanned and price popped up as the sale price

Those that are getting the early lakers lebron jerseys i wonder is the connect tag will be linked to him or just the lakers team.

Those that are getting the early lakers lebron jerseys i wonder is the connect tag will be linked to him or just the lakers team.

Yea I’m gonna be a little miffed it’s just for the Lakers and not Lebron. Just like the Kobe one, it just says he’s no longer active so you get the Lakers connect

Back
Top Bottom