Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m pretty sure Nike never made any authentic association for any team this past season. Only swingmans

I’m pretty sure Nike never made any authentic association for any team this past season. Only swingmans

No they definitely have some. For instance in this case, they have the Blue Warriors Association Authentic. Just weird they didn’t make more.

No they definitely have some. For instance in this case, they have the Blue Warriors Association Authentic. Just weird they didn’t make more.

I meant to put ICON (Home whites). I got Nikes fancy terminology mixed up lol. But theres maybe only a small handful of teams that offerree White authentics this year

I meant to put ICON (Home whites). I got Nikes fancy terminology mixed up lol. But theres maybe only a small handful of teams that offerree White authentics this year

Lol the terms are wild. I never even tried to learn them. Dah well. Maybe I can cop next year.

Seeing loads of places discounting the NBA jerseys/shorts in the UK/EU. Not huge discounts but still.

Wonder if there are gonna be new jerseys every year with Nike like in football/soccer?

Seeing loads of places discounting the NBA jerseys/shorts in the UK/EU. Not huge discounts but still.

Wonder if there are gonna be new jerseys every year with Nike like in football/soccer?

Definitely the city editions, but since authentics were made in short supply, its hard to get your hands on em even if you wanted to pay retail

Also its possible nike will switch to having sponsors appear on all jersey merchandise at some point

Thinking of getting a pair of OKC and Hornets shorts, Eastbay has 25% off on them, but does anyone know if either of those teams will be having new designs for next season?

Thinking of getting a pair of OKC and Hornets shorts, Eastbay has 25% off on them, but does anyone know if either of those teams will be having new designs for next season?

Hornets fan here. Haven't heard anything regarding a redesign.

Every team should be getting new "City" jerseys I think? But they never released the Hornets city shorts that I saw online.

Ingram and Ball swingmans on sale for $35 in both Purple and White at Primm outlets for anyone who is passing to/from Vegas.

Also had practice shorts and some team dri-fit tees on deep sale too. But I don’t need all that I’m only here for LeBron :lol:

Gonna finally try these Elite quick socks. Only $12 a pair. So Nike hasn’t release the power socks yet? Haven’t seen them anywhere
31CCFAEA-AE2E-4B79-84DC-FBADE1312443.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom