Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Does anybody know where I can get the Nike NBA socks as a quarter or mid sock version other than then mids which are on Footlocker?

They put up a couple jerseys and shirts on Fanatics. Guessing it’ll be the basics since that’s when he can sign the contract & they can officially sell merch. Hope there’s a wider selection than what’s on that site though

If the nba stuff is handled anything like the nfl season change, people will be waiting on the authentic jerseys. Nike generally doesn’t sell authentics of new players until the season approaches. Lebron is a different story though.

Does anybody know where I can get the Nike NBA socks as a quarter or mid sock version other than then mids which are on Footlocker?

Try your local factory outlet. I saw some at my store this past week and I’ve never seen the NBA socks there before, so maybe it’s a slow roll out or something.

Does anyone know how the Adidas authentic shorts from 2 seasons ago fit? Are they the same as adidas swingman, or M&N?

Copped the purple :nthat:

I wish Nike would put the other colors on the site....Need the white too
also wish they would add the option to have the patch or not

Reactions: Ube
Damn I wish they had the gold authentics in a size 58. Says it’s sold out :smh:

Jersey will also be redesigned too...

via J23app

"@KingJames is officially a Laker. Be the first to get the newly designed 2018-19 LeBron James Nike Icon Edition Los Angeles Lakers Swingman Jersey (unveiled soon)"

Copped the purple :nthat:

I wish Nike would put the other colors on the site....Need the white too
also wish they would add the option to have the patch or not
If you don’t want the patch, cop from fanatics, Nike, or nba store. Lakers store will have the patch. So u do have a choice

Back
Top Bottom