Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Better than the black orange plain stuff

Didn’t like the hats either

Wish they went back to the old fish logo and teal hats

I know I’m super late to the party, but anyone know where I can get an authentic rose city jersey? I slept hard on them. They’re sold out on team store.

1417E19C-047F-4FC6-8BDA-E2B80C41FDAB.jpeg

Therma flex gang. The beauty of not having a favorite NBA team - I just buy what I like.

does anyone still have that link to the place selling team sponsor patches? I kind of want to try and get one for my Wade authentic as long as it doesnt look fake.

Anybody need a Vice Wade swingman with the team patch size 44 hit me up.

So, what kind of Black Friday deals can we expect, or is it just safe to assume that all Nike products will be excluded from sales? I get daily emails from the NBA store offering discounts, but Nike product is always excluded. Same thing with Lids.

So, what kind of Black Friday deals can we expect, or is it just safe to assume that all Nike products will be excluded from sales? I get daily emails from the NBA store offering discounts, but Nike product is always excluded. Same thing with Lids.
Dicks and stuff have deals but sometimes don’t work for Nike

Also

We can now say dicks

Dicks

I got a dicks email flyer saying everything in store will be 25% off for Black Friday. Not sure if it applies to online.

Back
Top Bottom