Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

European NBA Store seems like it has better BF deals than its American counterpart. 25% off sitewide, and it seems to include Nike jerseys.

Just bought the Kobe city jersey from fanatics with that 30 off. Yeah i dont care if he doesnt play for them anymore, I still collect his jerseys. Them Nick Van Exel M&N retros went quick. Didnt know he had so many fans. Haha

Thank you for posting this... just got my #24 Authentic with 30% off and I had $80 fan cash, so $85 total... can’t beat that

European NBA Store seems like it has better BF deals than its American counterpart. 25% off sitewide, and it seems to include Nike jerseys.
NBA store usa has 30% off

not sure whats excluded but working on all Jordan jerseys which are usually excluded

Why the hell isn't the Curry City Authentic up on Fanatics yet? Would have gotten that with 30% off in a heartbeat
I'm waiting for it to go on sale or clearance. Last years did so I would assume this years will be as well. I kinda like that wishbone collar. Makes it look a little like chinese collars.

Just bought the Kobe city jersey from fanatics with that 30 off. Yeah i dont care if he doesnt play for them anymore, I still collect his jerseys. Them Nick Van Exel M&N retros went quick. Didnt know he had so many fans. Haha
yo! when did those van exel throw backs drop?

I aint even a Laker fan but yall oughta be ashamed of yourselves for buying a pinstriped Lakers jersey. Jerry Buss rolling over in his grave.

Wanted to wear my LeBron Authentic on Christmas but doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen smh

Came home from NYC to my gas bill & the white pair ! Hoping for a retro baby blue now . . Swingman shorts set complete *so far*
83F01773-168A-4E70-ADE6-B454E3292EF6.jpeg

Last edited:
So glad I was able to grab the lakers statements randomly off fanatics. Was close to getting the cities and probably would have regretted it.

Thank you for posting this... just got my #24 Authentic with 30% off and I had $80 fan cash, so $85 total... can’t beat that

How does one save their fan cash? They always applies my last earned fan cash to my next order and so on...

Last edited:
How does one save their fan cash? The always applies my last earned fan cash to my next order and so on...

Don’t think you can... just order when it’s 7X fan cash back. I had like $50 fan cash, then I did a return and they gave me $30 fan cash back... think it was a mistake on their end

Back
Top Bottom