Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

That Wolves is very nice. Assuming it's from the team shop because of the sponsor patch. Now if they'd only release the throwback authentic....

Just in

CA3366CB-678E-4FA5-B495-66E60C44CDEC.jpeg
DE2C0736-02A3-4F99-B87D-8F276662ABD4.jpeg
8D8C1B47-2576-496D-A402-E2CE404D2BF4.jpeg
C2E6C4E1-4643-4DBE-8EEA-B994A294B293.jpeg
Glad it’s made with the correct numbers. The name is slightly lower but I can live with that. I ordered a towns so maybe that’s why mine hasn’t shipped yet. Hopefully soon

Got an email from the timberwolves store for free tickets to the dec 19th game. I don’t live in Minnesota so of no use to me. If anyone here wants them let me know. Last I checked I couldn’t find a pair but singles are available.

Just got back from the Nike outlet because they were having 30% off the lowest sticker price in store only. I was very surprised to get these Showtime thermal flex hoodies for so cheap. Got the Grizzlies for $28 and the black NBA for $42. I ended up spending a total of $133 on some things for my nephews and then she handed me a $25 gift card. So really I got everything cheaper than that. They had a few other teams but didn’t have the Bulls, which is my #1 team but I support the Grizz since it is my local Tn team too.

A7E8960A-1FEA-4F5C-B1D3-64395CC8CA75.jpeg
4E326273-6B48-40A9-A60A-27B6E669B087.jpeg
8C85E457-C4D2-4768-8BCA-B794DB715D8E.jpeg

Reactions: LoX
they have any dubs stuff?

the clearance outlet in San leandro had authentic dubs (last year's) jerseys for $50. no rakuten patch though.

wanted to buy, but do i even wear jerseys anymore?

They really didn’t have many jerseys. A few Grizzlies players and a gold swingman Ball jersey for $39 before the 30% off but I wasn’t even looking at them too much.

They really didn’t have many jerseys. A few Grizzlies players and a gold swingman Ball jersey for $39 before the 30% off but I wasn’t even looking at them too much.
damn, that's cheap for swingman even at $39 before discount

my outlet doesn't have anything but regular priced crappy pistons shirts and regular price NBA socks

need to cop some quarter socks they just stocked in black but they gotta under $10

Got an email from the timberwolves store for free tickets to the dec 19th game. I don’t live in Minnesota so of no use to me. If anyone here wants them let me know. Last I checked I couldn’t find a pair but singles are available.

I'll take them if you don't want them. Did they give you an update on your jersey?

No shipping email yet. Let me find out what info I need for the tickets to send to you.
I ordered my authentic city Wiggins jersey on release day and I just got a shipping email today. If they sent you the tickets through Flash Seats, I think you just need my email. Let me know! Thanks

I ordered my authentic city Wiggins jersey on release day and I just got a shipping email today. If they sent you the tickets through Flash Seats, I think you just need my email. Let me know! Thanks
Pm me your info. I’ll get them for you

Is there an average amount one would spend on team apparel per season?

Rondo was rehabing with the g league team today. Noticed that his shorts were cut, probably did them himself

6BA74C84-7D7E-43A8-8370-D20D499DE831.png

I emailed the Wolves shop about a possible restock on the City Authentics. They basically said they have no idea if there will be one.

Last edited:
has anyone seen info about the release of the earned jerseys in Europe?
I can't find anything about them releasing at nike.eu

I emailed the Wolves shop about a possible restock on the City Authentics. They basically said they have no idea if there will be one.

Mine finally shipped. They took them down and mentioned to me earlier they might go back up in limited amounts in case they have more than they sold during the presale

Mine finally shipped. They took them down and mentioned to me earlier they might go back up in limited amounts in case they have more than they sold during the presale
they probably got the worst team store,,, and horrible customer service..... after rose scored the 50 they could of sold alot of those jerseys but they was doing bs

Back
Top Bottom