Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Haven’t decided if I’m gonna return my porzingis city authentic yet. I really like the jersey and know I won’t be able to get a different player in that style.

why are people returning jerseys from traded players? Even if Kuzma/Zo/Ingram get traded.. it's still be cool to have their jerseys. To me their value increases because they stop getting manufactured.

Stores clear them but prices go up.

Depends on the player and what he did.

Kristaps knicks jersey wont be sought after (but if you have that NYFD jersey, i can see that being cool to hold onto)

AD Pelicans will be somewhat in demand

Depends on the player and what he did.

Kristaps knicks jersey wont be sought after (but if you have that NYFD jersey, i can see that being cool to hold onto)

AD Pelicans will be somewhat in demand

Or who the player is, Wade Cavs jerseys are sought.

why are people returning jerseys from traded players? Even if Kuzma/Zo/Ingram get traded.. it's still be cool to have their jerseys. To me their value increases because they stop getting manufactured.

It's on a player by player basis and is always a gamble. Maybe a Kuzma Lakers may be cool one day, maybe even Ball but nobody's gonna pay anything significant for a Lakers Ingram or a Knicks Porgz. Get your money back while you can.

If you got any of the baby lakers city authentic jerseys from last season, I think they’ll hold value later down the road.

It's on a player by player basis and is always a gamble. Maybe a Kuzma Lakers may be cool one day, maybe even Ball but nobody's gonna pay anything significant for a Lakers Ingram or a Knicks Porgz. Get your money back while you can.

tenor.gif

Yeah they're not on the site. I'll be at the game tomorrow and I'll check but our store is trash. They didn't have Drummond All Star jerseys last year either.
damn :lol:

best of luck bro, if I see something ill let you know but seems like you're on top of it

Do the city swingman shorts fit the same as any other Nike b-ball shorts?
All nike shorts are label according to fit now...

So if you noticed or seen that they added standard fit
Loose fit..etc...etc

All my XL nba shorts for this season have come with the standard label on the right side of the shorts....

I believe there are 9” length so right or around the knee

I own all 4 lakers
Bulls
Okc
Miami vice night
Magic HWC

they all pretty much fit the small give or take around the waist..

Hope this helps..

Back
Top Bottom