Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hope I find these “town” shorts for like $40 or less soon enough
F39D3F25-9885-4961-A3A4-1FA870E9118F.jpeg

The lakers city jerseys this season are actually a lot better in person. Also the lakers store in el segundo have a few Davis authentics in stock ( statement and association)
Need that AD authentic. Don't know why they can't put it up on the lakersstore website.

Can anyone help me out with a few questions on custom swingmans off fanatics?

do they fit the same as the normal swingmans? Same quality expectation? Super long shipping?

NDC has authentic Steph Curry Association jerseys (the white one with the updated bridge logo)

When are authentic shorts coming out?

they came out like 2 years ago with the transition back to Nike. After that year they haven't replenished. Most shorts were on sale last summer on NDC. You have to look around for them grailed, eBay, postmark etc. Steiner Sports sell used player edition shorts (scrub player) for same price as the new ones $150 if you don't mind wearing 2nd hand

Give me donkey of the day, even though this happened in 2010. I had an Antoine Walker swingman that I bought in 03. Joint was so clean. I became a huge Kobe fan around that time too. Ff to their battles with the Celtics. In 2010 I was SO in love with the Lakers that I couldn't fathom wearing that Boston joint again, so I mailed it to my friend who was a huge Boston fan. Now I couldn't care less about the Lakers, I miss that Jersey, and it's relevant bc kemba has the same number :smh:

Can anyone clarify about the Nike checks on the front of these NBA jerseys? I noticed they were that rubberized material since Nike began producing them, but now I noticed some of the Nike logos of the front jerseys are stitched instead of rubberized. A perfect example is a picture posted before my post shows a Giannis jersey with a stitched Nike logo on it.

So do the newer manufactured ones have stitched logos instead of rubberized logos going forward?

Can anyone clarify about the Nike checks on the front of these NBA jerseys? I noticed they were that rubberized material since Nike began producing them, but now I noticed some of the Nike logos of the front jerseys are stitched instead of rubberized. A perfect example is a picture posted before my post shows a Giannis jersey with a stitched Nike logo on it.

So do the newer manufactured ones have stitched logos instead of rubberized logos going forward?

yes they are now stitched

Back
Top Bottom