Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

NBA just needs to go back to what they did in the late 90s (1998 specifically) and just have the players wear their own team uniforms

but of course it's all about moving merchandise moreso than making the game look good
I agree man it was cleaner more dope

Damn. I thought they'd be valid until the end of the month. I was trying to copp a Vapor Untouchable NFL jersey.

Same here (about the end of the month) I had a couple things I was eyeing and wasting codes on just to see if they worked, then they just stopped. Thought maybe it due to a different promo they were running, then thought it was me... guess it is over then.:frown:

Just in!
108A8B3D-5BA6-4897-A390-57900B264304.jpeg

22ABBDEE-2225-460C-ABE6-C71EB3DFD6E0.jpeg

Wow, are the number zigzag stitched or with paper?

holy guys, i just found a pair of black raptors therma flex shorts with the red logo stitched from last season on ebay. saw it had 6 offers for it so i pounced and paid full price for it.. 90 usd and size medium. i've been looking for that size for so long and decided not to play any games lol

did they ever release throwback authentics of the grizzlies morant?

i signed up for the alert emails a month ago and all they ever send me is like 10% off emails like every day

i just saw a video on twitter of a kid in the stand with the morant turquoise throwback and now i’m heated because i know they never sent me an email about it

did they ever release throwback authentics of the grizzlies morant?

i signed up for the alert emails a month ago and all they ever send me is like 10% off emails like every day

i just saw a video on twitter of a kid in the stand with the morant turquoise throwback and now i’m heated because i know they never sent me an email about it

I only saw JJ jersey throwback online. Kid probably picked it up as in arena exclusive

Does anyone know the equivalent sizing of authentic NBA nike shorts? Theres a pair of 44+2 shorts I want but I cant find a good size chart

I believe it goes by 4, so Small = 30, Medium = 34 and so on. Take that with a grain of salt though. But I believe those would be XL/2XL. Wish we could get those Laker retro blue shorts. Or any authentic/vapor shorts, looks like they stopped making them for public sale after the first year. Really regret not getting pair of those vaporknit Laker shorts from Nike's first year.

Not trying to clog up the thread but if anyone knows of someone selling this jacket in a medium i would appreciate the help

Nike 810195-010
51mYGyL0XlL._AC_UX385_.jpg

nike-bball-aeroloft-hybrid-original-detail.jpg

Where can I get a pair of the teal vancouver grizzlies shorts in Medium or even Large? I ordered a small and it’s too small

Back
Top Bottom