Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I needed the Dirk MVP jersey from last season. I got caught up buying all the 41.21.1 merch at the game I completely fogot to grab the all black jersey. All good though as I have a lot of memories from that night.

hello. I have been collecting nike player t shirts pretty much since the nike era started. if you guys want, I can show my collection . anyway , anybody noticed that the quality of the shirts has gotten worse this season? I used to wear a Medium, but this year´s shirts run bigger, and the quality is way worse.

Late to the party. Anyone know where you can still cop the Mitchell & Ness Lakers shorts like the Just Don versions?

Some squad gamers I got for 120 a piece. This ***** Frank Mason stinks and I talking about his game ...smh.
9E21E7F3-D857-4BAB-A509-1A15B8F6D2DF.jpeg

Which is basically a team model not his sig which he was 100% involved in. Those were probably on the horizon before he passed and are probably now slowly going to put stuff out. There’s more than likely a lot still to work out.

More than likely because Nike’s contract with Kobe is/was much different. Just give it some time.

Giannis MVP jersey:

They also have some shirts and a cap in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom