Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Footlocker had a sale on NBA shorts for $39.99. They're showing items that have been out of stock for a while because they don't have real-time inventory in 2020.

Anyone who has ordered from NBA store recently get super LOOONNNNGGG shipping dates? The LeBron authentic I ordered last week with a coupon for $150 says will ship no later than july 25!!!

I know they are cautiously extending for obvious reasons, but almost 8 weeks seems a bit much unless they are hand stitching the vapormax threads one at a time lol

Got my first pair of swingman shorts, and just like the jersey, the quality is bad. All logos are heat-pressed. Ugh. I can't complain too much I guess since I copped at 40% off.

Anyone who has ordered from NBA store recently get super LOOONNNNGGG shipping dates? The LeBron authentic I ordered last week with a coupon for $150 says will ship no later than july 25!!!

I know they are cautiously extending for obvious reasons, but almost 8 weeks seems a bit much unless they are hand stitching the vapormax threads one at a time lol

it says it’s a Special event item on the page listing and it’d be shipped no later than July 15th. So it’s like a preorder.

So. Just ordered the red 85 throwback jordan jersey using the 30% off. Bought a green Jaylen brown jersey a couple days ago. Want to kiss and took advantage of their instore 50% off and copped a throwback Hakeem and AI Jersey. Oh and copped the mavs big logo short instore well. Last but not least, copped a white throwback Vince jersey. It’s been a rough on the wallet/great for my collection week for me lol

I want those Mavs shorts so bad lol.

Missed those morant swingmans on nbastore eu...

Guess its a good thing, still holding out hoping they make an authentic.

did those old Vancouver Grizzlies Ja Morant jerseys ever come out?
NBA Store Europe had swingmans last week but are all gone now, I totally missed out too.

Before putting my kids to bed and noticed had 3 mediums in stock, finished up and went to check out and sold out by then. Damn.

Nba eu cancelled my order, was expected but was hoping I’d get lucky since I bought it after it sold out because it was still in my cart.

I ordered 2, one for me and one for my brother. I posted the link here and I still have not seen a shipping confirmation from the NBA page. I wish they would come on 😂

Someone asked about removing letters recently. Here is how my Embiid city authentic turned out after name removal. I wanted to hoop in it but it’s been too irritating.
037A9FF0-5109-4599-BE60-357581AB67C5.jpeg
A8777D55-485C-4B90-8657-5A1D37C6D1B1.jpeg

Someone asked about removing letters recently. Here is how my Embiid city authentic turned out after name removal. I wanted to hoop in it but it’s been too irritating.

looks good. Did you use a seam ripper? i Want to strip my kyrie and salvage that jersey a bit.

CLEAN! I've always wanted to do this with my custom Authentic. I just wanted the # on mine, but a name on the back was required. Did you do this yourself or have it done at a shop?

Tailor. Will ask her the method for y’all...

EDIT: “Yes mostly (seam ripper), the stitching is super deep with those jerseys so it’s hard not to snag the fabric so on a few parts I used a plucker to weave it out.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom