Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I would call the hangar and see if they have the size you need. The warehouse is in Carrollton, TX and they use that stock for the website. Here is the number (214) 665-4567

That’s what I did. They were sold out in size 52 Luka city edition authentics on the website. I called the actual store and they had one left. Did a phone order and got it delivered the next day. The guy on the phone when I called was real helpful too.

I’m going to the hangar store to see what they have in person. Jersey wise I’m pretty good. But might cop some shorts or Nike shirts if the price is right.

3x is available. About 172 after tax and shipping.
I know was waiting til I get my work bonus this week. Lol getting that an those cavs shorts. Mite get the city mavs shorts .

$48

Last edited:
Just left the Mavs store. Picked up the last size 52 navy Luke statement authentic for me. They still had a decent amount of size 44 and 48 in both the city edition and statement luka authentics. They mistakingly rang the Luka jersey up at $125 as well. Statement authentics are on sale for $150 on the website. Looked like they had a full size run in Porzingis in both options

Picked up some swingman shorts for $40 as well to wear into the ground this summer. Came out to $170 for everything.

Their customer service was on point too. They were real helpful. Ended up talking to the employees about jerseys for a bit and they were actually knowledgable about their stuff unlike the dummies I’m used to at team LA at staples center and the Lakers store.

Just left the Mavs store. Picked up the last size 52 navy Luke statement authentic for me. They still had a decent amount of size 44 and 48 in both the city edition and statement luka authentics. They mistakingly rang the Luka jersey up at $125 as well. Statement authentics are on sale for $150 on the website. Looked like they had a full size run in Porzingis in both options

Picked up some swingman shorts for $40 as well to wear into the ground this summer. Came out to $170 for everything.

Their customer service was on point too. They were real helpful. Ended up talking to the employees about jerseys for a bit and they were actually knowledgable about their stuff unlike the dummies I’m used to at team LA at staples center and the Lakers store.

Just called trying to get the 48 city. They said only 44 and 56 left

Came in from NDC today
D3C73103-E0D0-41F2-A9E3-7B31ADA6BA60.jpeg C6F0AE83-7877-409B-98E2-FE1AE7ABA246.jpeg

Are your authentic jerseys dri-fit or vaporknit/aeroswift. Really hesitant on ordering the Statement Porzingis.

Looking on eBay all the statement and Icon jerseys seem to say drifit on them while the city says vaporknit

Looking on eBay all the statement and Icon jerseys seem to say drifit on them while the city says vaporknit

For the Mavs, right. It's weird. A poster said earlier that they were misprints on the jerseys.

All my other authentic jerseys are either aeroswift or vaporknit.

Are your authentic jerseys dri-fit or vaporknit/aeroswift. Really hesitant on ordering the Statement Porzingis.

I want to say it’s dri fit going off this pic. To be honest though, my knowledge on the newer Nike stuff isn’t as good is it is with older authentics though.

663BF937-F765-41C9-BB84-622B23FB6801.jpeg

I want to say it’s dri fit going off this pic. To be honest though, my knowledge on the newer Nike stuff isn’t as good is it is with older authentics though.

663BF937-F765-41C9-BB84-622B23FB6801.jpeg
And I just compared it to my city edition jersey. City edition is vapor knit while the statement is dri fit

It’s obviously a mis print lol

I have both of the Luka authentics and they are vaporknit material 110%

I have bought over 25 authentic jerseys since Nike took over the Nike contract

I love that city edition one. If there was an xl I probably would have ended up with both. Are the really patchless?

My new city jersey doesn't have a patch because I bought it before the Chime sponsorship. My other two city jerseys have the 5mile patch.

Just saw the Mavs will all wear "EQUALITY" on the back of their jerseys. JJ, Maxi, and Luka will have it in their native language. I wonder if any of these jerseys will go on sale

Just saw the Mavs will all wear "EQUALITY" on the back of their jerseys. JJ, Maxi, and Luka will have it in their native language. I wonder if any of these jerseys will go on sale
I would doubt it after the mess the NBA made of the ASG jerseys not offering them with Kobe/Gigi’s numbers

Back
Top Bottom