Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i know i know I didnt pay retail on the HWC laker joints either but just got them in hand and feel like I've been swindled. Might as well cop the M&N swingmans instead.

i know i know I didnt pay retail on the HWC laker joints either but just got them in hand and feel like I've been swindled. Might as well cop the M&N swingmans instead.

haha, nah. I get what you meant.

I was once one of the harshest critics on these things but Nike just beat me down with all these shortcuts over the years. It sucks right now.

Order just came in from NBASTORE
B59AA95C-942C-4B0A-89EB-FA94F299DCC1.jpeg

for regular soccer shorts i’m a medium but for basketball i go a size down to small because i find ball shorts run a little wide and longer that normal

I got this Mavericks Luka Doncic jersey recently.
IMG_4886.JPG
IMG_4889.JPG

I'm also glad I don't have to worry about not having a sponsor patch on this jersey because there was a point during last season when the Mavericks didn't have a sponsor.
Doncic.jpg

Got my kyrie city jersey. Same as the Durant but some more details for those looking

Attachments

• AD952D71-FBA5-47C3-8023-5F3D26B323A0.jpeg
    AD952D71-FBA5-47C3-8023-5F3D26B323A0.jpeg
    790.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DE3B6E43-9CB5-4FF8-8A25-6A8F9A6F1E3F.jpeg
    DE3B6E43-9CB5-4FF8-8A25-6A8F9A6F1E3F.jpeg
    637.8 KB · Views: 278
  • D73FB5F0-D7EB-483A-B007-9519BAD59611.jpeg
    D73FB5F0-D7EB-483A-B007-9519BAD59611.jpeg
    596.6 KB · Views: 696
I hope when the nba and life in general goes back to “normal”, they allow the coaching staff to retain this casual look they’ve been rockin’. I can’t say this enough, I never understood why coaches have to wear suits on court.

Snagged a nets kyrie city AU Medium on nba store...they sent a hockey jersey instead & of course it's sold out now :smh:

Snagged a nets kyrie city AU Medium on nba store...they sent a hockey jersey instead & of course it's sold out now :smh:
Fanatics been mad trash lately

Took me three orders to get the jersey I wanted because they kept sending me the wrong one

Anyone know of the nets team store sells the authentic statement jersey? haven’t found on online since last year. I know someone that can get it from the team store if they sell it but I don’t really know if the actual store is different than the online team store.

Fanatics been mad trash lately

Took me three orders to get the jersey I wanted because they kept sending me the wrong one

Glad to see fanatics additional handling charges being put to good use. I remember shoprunner free on all orders....30 percent off regularly....and a lot more teams with their own sites.

I was going to order a Luka jersey from Fanatics and it said "ONLY 1 LEFT" and I was like... naahhhh I'm not going through this again lol.

Back
Top Bottom