Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Its black. I’m a warriors fan as well but I love players / jerseys too. I wish the warriors had a more of a classic look

Me too. I don't think the bridge will hold up well with being a 'classic'. but then again, the cable car jersey is the definition of classic so what do I know. i just want them to bring these back...
chris-webber-1993-94-golden-state_1_47893f68c4958f74326b33c20c04780d.jpg

Me too. I don't think the bridge will hold up well with being a 'classic'. but then again, the cable car jersey is the definition of classic so what do I know. i just want them to bring these back...
chris-webber-1993-94-golden-state_1_47893f68c4958f74326b33c20c04780d.jpg
All of their 80s, 90s looks are better than current jerseys

Some teams. Pelicans & Warriors have popped up from time to time

I noticed those that you mentioned recently on their website.

They also have this Trail Blazers jersey available, but only in size 40 and it appears to be the last one.

is there anywhere that is selling the warriors city edition jerseys?
A few days ago I ordered a Curry authentic city edition from here and comes in on Monday. First time ordering off here so hopefully everything goes smoothly, just make sure you hit SHIPPING and not curbside pickup.

Ok just order the Kyrie authentic city edition and the pics didn’t have the patch

My Kyrie authentic city jersey came in with no patch, so you’re good.

A few days ago I ordered a Curry authentic city edition from here and comes in on Monday. First time ordering off here so hopefully everything goes smoothly, just make sure you hit SHIPPING and not curbside pickup.

Never saw this site before, how did you find it? Might have to see if they sell a statement jersey at some point.

Never saw this site before, how did you find it? Might have to see if they sell a statement jersey at some point.

It's on the homepage of the official warriors shop site(Fanatics). If want to do in-store pickup, it redirects you towards that site I posted earlier but offers shipping as an option when you view your cart.

Im assuming they're pulling in-store stock from the physical team store. If you're looking for something else thats not on there, maybe you can call to order.

Swooped the grizzlies shorts so good looks. Done with the hardwood shorts for now. Just need both Ja’s and AD’s hardwood jerseys to drop already.

bro..thank you so much! i cant believe it was on warriors shop this whole time and i didnt even know. Just ordered one.

I got this Bucks jersey recently. And I'm glad I don't have to worry about not having a sponsor's patch since they're not wearing one so far this season. But it's inevitable they'll sell out to someone willing to pay up.
IMG_4923.JPG
IMG_4924.JPG

Last edited:
Do fake Nike Jordan Authentics exist? I've seen a couple of ebay listings, and I noticed that not all the Black Box Jordan packaging are exactly the same. There seems to be two versions; Black Box with a Black Jumpman logo and the other with a Grey Jumpman logo. Is one or the other authentic, or are they both authentic?

Black Jumpman logo

nikeconnect-michael-jordan-jersey-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom