Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

2A8532EC-EDC2-4CEC-8F9E-2B3DB27B09FA.png

Email from Lakersstore

utahman130 utahman130

any word on Authentic jazz jerseys ?
When I talked to the Jazz team store at the start of the month, they said they didn't think they were going to get any authentics this season. So far, none have shown up on the website. I'm going to call on Monday now that the season has started to see if they're going to get any any closer to the holiday season, so I'll post what they say here.

I've been checking Nike and the NBA Store every day for Jazz authentics and I'll probably keep doing that once a day just in case, but I went ahead and ordered a Mitchell diamond swingman from Fanatics because I don't think we'll see any Jazz authentics this year.

Authentic 75th Lebron and Tatum up on nbastore $262 though.

need the white version of this in authentic for bron hopeful that releases soon!

Man eff, lakers store... I'm still waiting for a reply from them for the 2 earned jerseys that still have not been shipped to me since March. I've been emailing them every freaking week!!! Ima just file a chargeback. I ain't foxing with them no more no matter what product they release :angry::angry::angry: :smh:
2A8532EC-EDC2-4CEC-8F9E-2B3DB27B09FA.png

Email from Lakersstore

My biggest fear is I’m gonna be 60 years old mowing my lawn In $200 jerseys lol

I don’t wear so much of my jerseys. I just like having them smh

I've thought of this exact thing. I don't wear basketball jerseys anymore (with the sole instance going to a Sixers game once or twice a year. I'll grab that new City Spectrum tribute jersey once it comes out hopefully in an Authentic). I got a good handful of Jordan Authentic jerseys from Nike that I don't know what to do with. Think I'm gonna unload them. May put them in the F/S section. Don't want to get to be 50 years old with these things & not ever wear them. No need anymore.

I heard you only get the sponsor patches if you order from the team store. So if I buy this from the Celtics store, will it come with the sponsor patch even if the picture on the website doesn't have it?

I heard you only get the sponsor patches if you order from the team store. So if I buy this from the Celtics store, will it come with the sponsor patch even if the picture on the website doesn't have it?

No that won’t come with it because their team store is basically just a fanatic’s ran site.

Sponsor patches basically come from the team run websites like the lakersstore.com or themiamiheatstore.com. Those fanatics sites will sometimes have them too, but they will be shown and listed

No that won’t come with it because their team store is basically just a fanatic’s ran site.

Sponsor patches basically come from the team run websites like the lakersstore.com or themiamiheatstore.com. Those fanatics sites will sometimes have them too, but they will be shown and listed

When you go on the TD Garden's website, they link you to https://bostonproshop.com/shop-celtics/.

They advertise that they sell jerseys w/ the patch. Celtics fans on here may be able to chime in.

Thank you both for the info!

Back
Top Bottom