Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

DFCIHVlV0AABdsM.jpg

DFCIHVnUQAAYeY0.jpg

DFCIHVlUMAAY1TF.jpg

Last edited:
Give me my Cavs!

Only Nike would think they are so special as to change the wording from Home and Away lol.
I think in recent years there have been a ton of instances where home(white) and away(color) didn't apply. makes sense to move away from those designations.

maybe GSW can get Oakland "Town Bidness" jersey, would only make sense for the community jersey.

community jersey refers to some of the special jerseys teams had in the past, forgot the term. Like Detroit had this grey alternates for motor city. Portland with those random white jerseys, pride I think they were called.

memory is so bad right now

Nike's content writers are some of the best in the business....

Jerseys look good though. I'm all in on a Frank Mason III jersey if he can stick around in the league.

If I can get an authentic without the Nike Swoosh, that would be awesome. Maybe I can find out about destitching them. I will never buy a jersey if it has anything other than the Jersey maker(nike at this point) or the nba logo. I know they plan on releasing the jersey's without additional sponsor logos, but I never put anything past them. That blue diamond logo looks terrible in place of the nba logo, and speaking of which, where is the nba logo on the jersey's. I cant believe the NBA has to come this cheap looking advertising gimmick, it just looks terrible.

Nba logo is in the back where it's probably gonna remain for good since ads will become the norm eventually

If I can get an authentic without the Nike Swoosh, that would be awesome. Maybe I can find out about destitching them. I will never buy a jersey if it has anything other than the Jersey maker(nike at this point) or the nba logo. I know they plan on releasing the jersey's without additional sponsor logos, but I never put anything past them. That blue diamond logo looks terrible in place of the nba logo, and speaking of which, where is the nba logo on the jersey's. I cant believe the NBA has to come this cheap looking advertising gimmick, it just looks terrible.

the NBA logo has been on the back of jerseys for 2 years now.

I would guess jerseys are gonna be $350

Not going near them. Just give me some dope Knicks hoodies and shirts.

No way, if jerseys are $350 who's gonna pay that? There's a reason adidas didn't even offer many authentics or both to keep inventory up to date. As mentioned before some team stores even stopped ordering and stocking authentics due to piss poor sale

NFL elites are up in price due to the new design for $325

Someone had mentioned jerseys would be $250 maybe which would be a solid price point, still expensive for a tank top but that's better than the crap adidas was offering at $300

Well see

I know you are :lol:

Hoping to have a 20% off NDC when they drop but planning on getting a Kawhi and Westbrook without hesitation

I don't actually have any authentics anymore but with the material change and hoping we get to see some better pictures I should finally be back in

I hated the Adidas authentics

the only one I copped was a Wall but I ended up selling it

You can easily get a 20% coupon, just chat it up with them and they usually will throw you a coupon, they are sending me all kinds of deals because I haven't bought a lot of Nike lately.

Hated Adidas authentic also. I enjoyed their swingman jerseys more. I would just get x team's heritage patch and get it stitched on.

Let's see how this all plays out. I am traditional, but you have to change with the times. Not everyone is gonna pay the MSRP for a tank top that you'll likely wear less than 5x a month.

It's pretty disheartening how nobody even cares about getting this advertising constantly shoved down our throats. It was bad enough when Stance decided they should put their stupid logo and move around the NBA logo on the socks. 70 years of no athletic apparel sponsor logo and then Nike comes in and plasters their logo on the uniform...I can understand the league taking that I suppose, but then to get greedy and put advertising on the actual jerseys? And ticket prices and concessions will only go up. That money will not do a damn thing for any NBA fan.

New era did that with the on fields caps, it was awful.

I think with these ads they are going to cut commercial time

It's pretty disheartening how nobody even cares about getting this advertising constantly shoved down our throats. It was bad enough when Stance decided they should put their stupid logo and move around the NBA logo on the socks. 70 years of no athletic apparel sponsor logo and then Nike comes in and plasters their logo on the uniform...I can understand the league taking that I suppose, but then to get greedy and put advertising on the actual jerseys? And ticket prices and concessions will only go up. That money will not do a damn thing for any NBA fan.

I'm sorry but imo if you are footing the bill to have the rights contract you should have your logo in plain sight. Screw tradition on that. Those rights ain't cheap.

I don't agree, I think a lot of people hate it and have voiced it. Talking about it won't do anything though. These teams are getting so much money from it. They're greedy as hell and they don't need it all. It's sad and I can't stand it but not **** I can do. I hate these ****in ads and I hated those dumbass sleeves.

I love basketball and NBA more than anything else especially the jerseys and I'm not even that mad over the logo on the back and ads, I could care less about baseball and I'm still upset they put the stupid NE logo on the on field caps :smh:

Back
Top Bottom