Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

My authentic Westbrook jersey came in today. The jersey is hella light! I got a 58 and I love the fit. Nike got it right on these at least.

Attachments

• 72DBB480-2175-4CA8-AE71-FF4CA3370730.jpeg
    72DBB480-2175-4CA8-AE71-FF4CA3370730.jpeg
    387.9 KB · Views: 68
I was in Paris last week and I’m surprised on how much Warriors and Cavs apparel that they had in NT Paris. Times have changed, I was disappointed that there were no Lakers gear available other than a dad hat at the store. SMH :smh:
Agreed about the times have changed part.... I still remember back in the mid 90's when Nike provided uniforms for some teams nba gear is not that available in official nike stores....

However, the roll out internationally outside of US seems to focus on Cavs and Warriors thus far .... in Hong Kong they have swingmans for Porzingis, Antetokumpo, Kawhi, Davis, Steph, Klay, Durant, Lebron, harden only. For authentics they only have lebron and durant.

The roll out is really unbelievable, but only perhaps because most of us here want authentics.... I guess for people wanting swingman they have at least more to choose from....

Just came back from pistons game. No authentics yet :smh:

Did have the new swingmans with the ad, not gonna lie it was nice.

If they had a Tobias or Bradley Authentic I was gonna cop on the spot for retail for once :lol:

For you Knicks fans that want to see the authentic jersey. Lol not many knicks fans on here it seems.

30DD897B-FEC0-4BD4-837D-C7A9F96E64E6.jpeg
FB565A97-D021-47EF-B49C-0F90FECADCBA.jpeg

I'm going to grab a Frank Ntilikina swingman. I wore a Youth XL in the Adidas joints, what would the comparison be in terms of the Nike fit?

The hyper elite jawn? Pic?
Already returned it, but yes the hyper elite one they wear warming up! I wear large in almost everything in Nike but this shirt was way too big lol. Hopefully a medium fits... looks like any shirt w/ a drop tail, prob need to go a size down from your normal size

Already returned it, but yes the hyper elite one they wear warming up! I wear large in almost everything in Nike but this shirt was way too big lol. Hopefully a medium fits... looks like any shirt w/ a drop tail, prob need to go a size down from your normal size

Cool repped

I'll be biting the bullet on a Knicks authentic with the SquareSpace patch to check it out. What's great is you can call the store at MSG to place a phone order. I just spoke to someone and they said they don't have their shipment of authentics yet because they came in without the patch, but they should be in by Friday. Dude mentioned they were $180 with $10 for shipping.

I'll be biting the bullet on a Knicks authentic with the SquareSpace patch to check it out. What's great is you can call the store at MSG to place a phone order. I just spoke to someone and they said they don't have their shipment of authentics yet because they came in without the patch, but they should be in by Friday. Dude mentioned they were $180 with $10 for shipping.
:sick:

Whats their number?

Sorry if this has been asked & answered already.
But...
What is sizing like on the Nike jerseys.
I have size Large in all my adidas swingman jersey.
Do I buy Large again in the Nike or go up to XL?

Again my bad if it's already been discussed.

Back
Top Bottom