Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Had to grab the authentic from NDC, don't see too many authentic Association jerseys.
IMG_0683.jpg

Woah, are they starting to stitch the nike logos now? Or is it just on the white jerseys so far?

Yes they are. Somebody asked me the question with the AD jerseys and I brushed it off because I always thought the swoosh was stiched. Didn't notice until I looked at last years bron jersey and saw the plastic swoosh.

20191010_144544.jpg
20191010_144552.jpg

Hope they release the swingman shorts for the other hardwood classics teams. Really want the Blazers, Rockets, Grizzlies and the Buffalo Braves (Clippers) that are being worn this year.

I believe so. Wish we’d get the purple ones. Hopefully they wear them next season.

They did the purple for their 20th anniversary 5 years ago (while still under Adidas) so probably did the white to space things out more.

Here is the $100 full zip Showtime hoodie for this season. I tried one on at DSG and the sizing is pretty much like last years. A couple of other observations...zipper is more heavy duty, and the hoodie is a bit thinner and lighter than last years, but still seemed pretty warm. Also, I'm not 100% sure, but the hood might be slightly smaller as well . This example is for the Bucks and it also hits my major pet peeve of team apparel which is monochrome logos on a same color background. Completely stupid and pointless IMO. Hopefully there will be a 2nd version in a team color like most teams had last year.

Attachments

• sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
They’d already sold out the raptors shorts and the grizzlies still say coming soon. Hope the drop rockets, blazers, braves, and kings shorts.

Back
Top Bottom