Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Let’s not forget Kobe is a Nike athlete with a line of shoes that still release. It’s in Nike’s best interest to sell Kobe jerseys to help him stay relevant for as long as they can

I know this ain’t Nike but they’re making dope HWC hats this year. A must cop raptors hat

1E01C0B6-BC78-47CB-838B-45D6C67D7287.jpeg
1CD19159-12DF-4EDB-9BFB-1A4771AC3AED.jpeg

Impatiently waiting for the Dr Pepper code. Afraid those grizzlies shorts gonna be gone before I get it.

He's the most popular Laker ever so Nike will forever try and cash out on him.

it was magic last year, and it’s Shaq’s year this year. I’m guessing next season would be Kob’s. I sure do hope it’ll be the black snake skin pattern version.

it was magic last year, and it’s Shaq’s year this year. I’m guessing next season would be Kob’s. I sure do hope it’ll be the black snake skin pattern version.

they did the kobe in 2018. next year will probably be kareem

So what are the ones that have back to back to back near the size tag?
Screenshot_20191129-085036_Nike.jpg
Damn looks like the lakersstore at it again if that was a labeled a authentic. I hope that was a swingman.

Thx for showing this. Now I’m happy I copped from the nba store.

I’m not saying it’s not. But from what I see on nbastore the authentics have that back2back2back inside the jersey
Nike and fanatics have the “back 2 back” too

Attachments

• EA4FFAAA-A37B-48D8-909F-191D7C9A90CB.png
    EA4FFAAA-A37B-48D8-909F-191D7C9A90CB.png
    739.8 KB · Views: 513
Anyone still hunting Embiid or Simmons city authentic from last year, WFC online shop has nice close out deals that started today.
Copped a Simmons since I got Embiid for this year. I really wish they’d release this years authentic throwbacks too.

Watching spectrum sportsnet and saw they giving away shaq city jerseys at tonights game since theyre debuting the new jerseys tonight.

Watching spectrum sportsnet and saw they giving away shaq city jerseys at tonights game since theyre debuting the new jerseys tonight.
And from what I seen they are actually jerseys, not those cheap ones they normal give out :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom