Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

barrebaby barrebaby , aren’t those M&N? Don’t think Nike HWC shorts will exist unfortunately.

I'm 95% sure they were Nike, I'll try and make a trip again to be sure. As I said I'm a Nike guy dont really mess with M&N except for T's, and cant think of why I would have snapped those pics knowing M&N'a are readily obtainable. As soon as I get back to Galleria I'll confirm. Sorry if my info is wrong, I did it in haste it was about 6:50pm on a Sunday, and LockerRoom closes at 7pm on Sunday's in the Galleria. I'll update when I find out.

Just tried calling. Pretty sure they’re M&N but keep us posted!

Will do might me a week or so before I can get out there, I might be going to Deerbrook sooner it's much closer to me I need.
20191205_003507.jpg
20191205_113644.jpg
20191205_113629.jpg
20191205_113612.jpg
20191205_113552.jpg
20191205_113534.jpg

I'll ask them if I dont see them. I'm cool with a most of the workers there, and I'll have them look it up (not cool on a first name basis, but the recognize me when I go in there everytime not like those snobs at the Galleria) probably because I spend so much money, and they feel bad because I pay for the premium access pass and it essentially worthless because the lids app is trash and my discount codes never work on anything from Nike, to New era, and even Majestic. So they always hook it up with 10%+ off out of pity for me guess.

All hype for that HTown Jersey.

Hate it.

But then again, better then some random Chinese stuff.

Why the hate for the M&N shorts?

All hype for that HTown Jersey.

Hate it.

But then again, better then some random Chinese stuff.

Why the hate for the M&N shorts?

Maybe it's just me, I like them. They could have been better I'll admit, but they're simple and clean. They definitely have a NASA space suit look to them. Could have done without the Rockets logo on the side. I was dissapointed after seeing this shirt
shopping (4).jpeg

Thinking we'd get some sort of mashup of the previous logos.

I do dislike these feels like something Kriss Cross would wear...
20191205_233955.jpg

Along with the Travis Scott collection.

Appearantly Nike HWC shorts exhist

20191205_234016.jpg

Maybe it's just me, I like them. They could have been better I'll admit, but they're simple and clean. They definitely have a NASA space suit look to them. Could have done without the Rockets logo on the side. I was dissapointed after seeing this shirt
shopping (4).jpeg

Thinking we'd get some sort of mashup of the previous logos.

I do dislike these feels like something Kriss Cross would wear...
20191205_233955.jpg

Along with the Travis Scott collection.

Appearantly Nike HWC shorts exhist

20191205_234016.jpg
I like the coloring/layout/blocking but man, something irks me about having H-Town on it. I’d be fine if it just said Houston or something. Kinda like the Nike Francis/Yao navy jerseys in the early 2000s.

Only M&N shorts I got were the simple layout ones. The 94 reds, the pinstripes, and the gold 94s. Was thinking about the White 94s but too messy with a new baby.

The TS Jersey, Just Don shorts, etc I’m not a fan of. But tbh I did try on the navy bape jersey.

I like the coloring/layout/blocking but man, something irks me about having H-Town on it. I’d be fine if it just said Houston or something. Kinda like the Nike Francis/Yao navy jerseys in the early 2000s.

Only M&N shorts I got were the simple layout ones. The 94 reds, the pinstripes, and the gold 94s. Was thinking about the White 94s but too messy with a new baby.

The TS Jersey, Just Don shorts, etc I’m not a fan of. But tbh I did try on the navy bape jersey.

I'm undecided but I kind of this Space City would have been a better choice that H-Town. I'm like you I'm just happy the Chinese jerseys are dead (what was it like 3 or 4 years we had Chinese jerseys?.? I did like shade of reddish maroon they had last year, bought one to go with my maroon 6's, but other than that could have done without them. #Bringbackpinstripes next year.

I am. Have u copped a new authentic this year from the team store?

No been meaning to go down there, but parking is a nightmare, honestly I'd rather catch Metro down there. Hoping to catch the Nuggets @Roxkets game on NYE. Been going to the NYE games for about 4 or 5 years now, but I may have to work this year. If I do I'll check em out, and ask 1000 questions...

No been meaning to go down there, but parking is a nightmare, honestly I'd rather catch Metro down there. Hoping to catch the Nuggets @Roxkets game on NYE. Been going to the NYE games for about 4 or 5 years now, but I may have to work this year. If I do I'll check em out, and ask 1000 questions...

I sent them a DM on IG & they told me no authentics this year

I sent them a DM on IG & they told me no authentics this year

You'd think an owner like Tillman would do everything for a cash grab. Rockets dropped the ball on this, unless they plan on doing the same throwbacks next year. If they do hopefully they do authentics. I dont really wear jerseys but I'd have bought a Harden and Westbrook just for collection purposes.

I only wear nike authentics nba and soccer jerseys lol

I waited forever until the adidas contract was up and now I have bought so many jerseys the last couple years lol

love them

Are any teams or team stores doing authentic HWC this year? I wanted to cop a 76ers but don’t really want a swingman.

Unfortunately, I don't believe so. I really wanted an Grizzlies & Raptors authentic.

I'm holding out hope since the season is early, and as as cash hungry as Nike and the NBA are they just might do Authentics, doubtful but who knows.

My friend got the authentic Mavs city jersey and the large “MAVS” logo isn’t completely stitched. The navy part is that paint like stuff they use for the NBA logo on the back. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom