also had sunday whites but $99 no additional off

2F15245B-1FD6-4B45-9332-BB37F2E74CD5.jpeg

hash wall additional 30%

Went to the block in orange all 3 authentics $99 each additional 30%

hash wall additional 30%

ontario also has the heritage jerseys.

did they have any good signature shoes there? i notice all nike outlets right now have all the generic or cheap bball shoes

ontario also has the heritage jerseys.

did they have any good signature shoes there? i notice all nike outlets right now have all the generic or cheap bball shoes

saw the kd 12 cement fsr, thats the only pair that caught my eye...tried to go in n out cuz i had other things to do...

another note...mvp pass I believe started again

Went to the block in orange all 3 authentics $99 each additional 30%

hash wall additional 30%

If anyone goes out there and could oop me a Kobe yellow in a 44 that would be amazing, I'd pay for your time on top of whatever.

I finally got a pair of this year's swingman shorts but it's unfortunate they don't seem to offer an authentic/vaporknit version of the shorts this season. I wish I had snagged a pair of the debut Nike shorts for the Lakers.

So a good friend hits me up today trying to find the city authentic Luka. Ugh, a week late. Could have got it 30% off on fanatics and now sold out everywhere.

So a good friend hits me up today trying to find the city authentic Luka. Ugh, a week late. Could have got it 30% off on fanatics and now sold out everywhere.

expensive but I had no choice lol

missed out on fanatics

If anyone goes out there and could oop me a Kobe yellow in a 44 that would be amazing, I'd pay for your time on top of whatever.

I finally got a pair of this year's swingman shorts but it's unfortunate they don't seem to offer an authentic/vaporknit version of the shorts this season. I wish I had snagged a pair of the debut Nike shorts for the Lakers.

ill try...ill dm u my number

Fanatics is running a sale up to 65%. Code Snowy and ends Sunday.

Lids/Lockerroom too up to 25% code Crown ends at midnight.

Fanatics has been running this sale for months :lol:

Every day I get an email saying "ends tonight!" and then tomorrow there's another email saying "Sale Extended!" It really has been longer than I think I've ever seen it going which is pretty nice though

True...seems like the discount is higher than it has been though, I could be wrong though. Dont shop Fanatics too much unless I'm using a Dr. Pepper code. Just thought I'd post it for yall. I mainly do lids since I have the access premium pass, or Dicks with my employee discount.

Is the Dr. Pepper code a yeary promo that Fanatics does? I’m really thinking about saving up throughout next year and stocking up when the promo goes live again.

Is the Dr. Pepper code a yeary promo that Fanatics does? I’m really thinking about saving up throughout next year and stocking up when the promo goes live again.

yea I think its been the last few years at least, quick google search has some things from 2017 & 2018's deals. I'll probably hold off on the new Nike MLB gear until next year's Fanatics deal, its been a slow rollout for that stuff anyway, was hoping they'd have more ready before Christmas.

I heard these. Pepper promo codes for this year, expire after the year. Not sure if that's true, but it does sound like they'll start a new batch in January. can anyone confirm?

That’s good to know. I’m probably good until next year unless we get some authentic HWC. Isn’t next year the NBA’s 75th anniversary? It’ll be interesting to see if they do anything special with the jerseys.

Does anyone know any sites with these in XXL at a discount? Trying to get them asap as an xmas present for a good family friend. He used to play for the Bullets back in the 80s and hasn't been back to the states in almost 30 years and I know these would be perfect for him. I checked fanatics already, they only have the gear that says wizards on it. If anyone has a lead on a sale for them it'd be much appreciated

1575779153233.png

1575779167791.png

Does anyone know any sites with these in XXL at a discount? Trying to get them asap as an xmas present for a good family friend. He used to play for the Bullets back in the 80s and hasn't been back to the states in almost 30 years and I know these would be perfect for him. I checked fanatics already, they only have the gear that says wizards on it. If anyone has a lead on a sale for them it'd be much appreciated

DSG has em for $53

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...nrXxp0oJYBcmU45cY7A0C-iENc2DHVQRoC53YQAvD_BwE

Also not sure if you guys have noticed (or maybe just in my experience), but if you put in a Dr. Pepper code just to check a price, or see if it works the code will no longer work again if you dont follow through with the purchase. Lost a few to doing that...

Back
Top Bottom