Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

After he banned that fan from ever going to a knicks game bc he said “sell the team” 🤣🤣🤣

I wish somebody would knock the f*** out of that dude

It's not a uniform rebrand.

Ohh got it. I took it as an overall rebrand from a marketing standpoint to visual as well.

Either way, its a slap in the face to Knicks fans when they say things like this:
"Winning cures a lot of problems. Great marketing and exciting entertainment cure all problems”
:stoneface:

seems like team giannis rocking blue and team lebron rockin red. anyone else see this already? only saw it on a quasi-reliable source.

Latest pick-up:
11060B59-1F16-46D5-8242-D95FBD676EA1.jpeg

I’m really looking forward to the SJ Monstar jersey!

For anyone who goes to Lakers games -

Flying from WV to the game tomorrow (first time in LA) do they have anything exclusive that you can only get at the team store?

For anyone who goes to Lakers games -

Flying from WV to the game tomorrow (first time in LA) do they have anything exclusive that you can only get at the team store?

im going to assume unless you’re first in the door to the arena tomorrow, anything Kobe related will be gone

I don't even mind if its Kobe, just any Lakers related stuff that I can only get at the venue.

Jerseys with the Wish patch, that's probably what I'd get. Also take a look at their online team store, if you see something you like search for it somewhere else and you'll see if it's or not available anywhere else. Probably they'll sell commemorative t-shirts or something.

Jerseys with the Wish patch, that's probably what I'd get. Also take a look at their online team store, if you see something you like search for it somewhere else and you'll see if it's or not available anywhere else. Probably they'll sell commemorative t-shirts or something.

Sounds good, thanks. I know that when I went to Camp Nou in Barcelona that they had a lot of exclusive apparel that you could only buy there. Was curious if the Lakers had anything similar.

Sounds good, thanks. I know that when I went to Camp Nou in Barcelona that they had a lot of exclusive apparel that you could only buy there. Was curious if the Lakers had anything similar.

Welcome! What are you doing now that the game was postponed? Are you travelling from far?

Back
Top Bottom