Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

No talk on the Hornets new jerseys?

charlotte-hornets-new-uniforms-pinstripes-teal-2020-2021-sportslogosnet.jpg

I'm surprised why the Lakers didn't get any Throwbacks, like those MPLS threads from 2017-2018, this season to commemorate 60 years in LA.

I'm surprised why the Lakers didn't get any Throwbacks, like those MPLS threads from 2017-2018, this season to commemorate 60 years in LA.

They didn’t even honor the 10 year anniversary of the 2009 or 2010 title winning team. 2020 I can understand for obvious reasons.

Thinking about getting an authentic altered.
Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

Want it shortened and possibly taken in a bit

Best way or what to look out for when I give directions to the tailor (tag position, original stitching, etc). Guessing they’re not doing many jerseys.

send it to EPS

I actually had an NFL Pats VUE jersey altered to be slimmer. It fits so much better now! I had the size tag by the hem moved. They also had to trim off one of the red side strips. It initially had two. Now, it has one. They only charged $35 for it.

Consider if you’re willing to sacrifice a side design (I.e. stripes, etc.) if the jersey you’re altering has something there.

those classic jersey are fire, hopefully they make the hwc joints authentic (last three seasons were not a good sign tho) atlanta hawks have some of the best uniforms next year imo, their overhaul is perfect. hopefully raptors jersey overhaul will be nice as well

Plus, a cult classic from the early 90s apparently returning next season, too...

Picked up the white Lebron for the 20/21 season. No design changes since last year. They did change the tags though. It’s attached at the top and they got rid of Nike connect. I guess the app will be retired soon

Attachments

• D9406C9D-39D8-447B-BCD5-F9A2F2FF229E.jpeg
    D9406C9D-39D8-447B-BCD5-F9A2F2FF229E.jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 835
Last edited:
Picked up the white Lebron for the 20/21 season. No design changes since last year. They did change the tags though. It’s attached at the top and they got rid of Nike connect.

how is the name at the back? is it like the bubble where the number is on top of the name?

Interesting that Nike took away the "Connect" feature. I remember someone getting tickets to a game with that feature...

Interesting that Nike took away the "Connect" feature. I remember someone getting tickets to a game with that feature...

It was worthless for anyone living outside the US and the jerseys still had it. Developing an app, getting the waterproof device in all jerseys and really not having a reward for all customers was not the brightest idea. Weird thing is we're still "paying extra" for that feature

Picked up the white Lebron for the 20/21 season. No design changes since last year. They did change the tags though. It’s attached at the top and they got rid of Nike connect. I guess the app will be retired soon

why? It's one of the way to check whether a jersey is real or fake.

Back
Top Bottom