Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Update:

Tailor was able to take everything I wanted off but the glue on the front #8 won't budge much. I ironed it in between scrubbing it with 100% acetone with a toothbrush for hours and took it to the cleaners so they could scrub it and this is where I'm at. I may put it in the washer a few times but I'll either rock it like this or take it to a custom embroidery spot to get the letter R (for my first name) stitched over the 8 and say it was my plan to customize it that way all along lol. Maybe fabric paint at Lowes? I don't know, one thing for sure though, is that authentics look and feel amazing. The green, the BOSTON, the double piping, it's a timeless look and yet the Nike cut gives it a fresh modern edge. I really wish Nike sold replica tanks like this, everting on the jersey but NOB and numbers. #Banner18 on the way, hopefully.

Go to a Target/Walmart/Home Depot and try using this to remove the glue residue:

1602545083029.png

Eastbay has a couple sizes
preciate it! had my size, so i grabbed it at full price in case they'll be a problem later on. hopefully they hit somewhere with a disco within 90 days.

also just got these in this past week. chose these 2 to kick off the nike swingman shorts collection (man, wayyyyy better than the old adidas joints)

NObHWue.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom