Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Was able to grab a lebron authentic off of fanatics. was about to get the giannis from nike and my size sold out at check out.

Wanted the city twolves shorts and city steph authentic. But both say coming soon :smh:
But I was able to get an Authentic joker 🔥

Really disappointing drop. No Knicks or Lakers Melo authentics :emoji_confused:

Ended up copping Nets from NDC and Mavs & Bucks from their respective shops (want the patch). Waiting patiently for the Clippers & Wolves, and AD.
do you think the nets will come w the we bull patch? don't see it mentioned in the description

Bought Knick shorts. Stupid *** NDC still had it as coming soon so I bought on fanatics. Passed on the Jersey for now. Only been wearing jerseys at games anyways.

do you think the nets will come w the we bull patch? don't see it mentioned in the description

More than likely patchless. I might swing by their team store later this week to see what they have. If not, I'll keep the NDC version.

Bought that knicks jacket just now on fanatics. I swear I’ve sprint at least 3k with them since the pandemic began. Fam cash soften the blow from this purchase.

I’m gonna see if my local Nike spot has the other city pieces in store.

Looks like Lebron was at the only authentic that went up on fanatics. Sucks, I was hoping the Mavs authentics would go up on there as well. Oh well. I have about $330 in fanatics gift cards I’ll be sitting on until something worth while pops up.

Just want an authentic Melo. Got enough Bron and AD Jerseys.

Literally the only reason I always check this thread when it gets bumped.

Was just gonna get the purple statement customized but it’s last years version. Can’t win here:smh:

Had the LBJ city authentic in my cart but waited too long thinking NDC will drop since I didn't want to wait Fanatic's long **** shipping time frames to my state :smh: Oh well... hoping NDC will drop them at some point today.

Back
Top Bottom