Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

^ confusing.
laugh.gif

afaik, the inlines were officially released last monday in parks.

Originally Posted by JonT

^ confusing.
laugh.gif

afaik, the inlines were officially released last monday in parks.
hahaha. da vinci's then? i doubt cause richong would have posted it already here. 
smile.gif

then maybe who knows? 
roll.gif

oh well. i never knew the oreos would be dropping today...did anyone know that they'd be selling oreos starting this evening? i thought it would be released on the 20th of March? sorry for the question...

@edmin: richong? alam ko na yata yan
laugh.gif

i'll wait for his post in the pickup thread then.

baka kasi may magalit sakin dito e.. alam nyo naman, may mga malalakas dito sa Nike stores, kaya sila dapat mauna magkaron...
smile.gif

baka kasi may magalit sakin dito e.. alam nyo naman, may mga malalakas dito sa Nike stores, kaya sila dapat mauna magkaron...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

dropped by at nike gateway earlier and saw the oreo 6's.

only 4 pairs were given to them, last pair available was 9.5 but already reserved to a regular customer of trinoma.
man, i called up PARK GATEWAY and TRINOMA this afternoon........GATEWAY told me they didnt have any while TRINOMA sold out around lunch time according to the store manager. so as it turned out they're just reserving their stocks to regular/favorite customers, eh?! so that's how it is, huh?! same BS as stadium and forum.

just spotted kobe 5 aces and rice cw's at bhs.. saw lebron 7 christ the king.. nike phil milking us dry this 1st quarter of the year coz of the very very nice drops!

rice and aces? baka yan na yun sinasabi ni peeeeejay. good job nike phils!

Originally Posted by taken24

just spotted kobe 5 aces and rice cw's at bhs.. saw lebron 7 christ the king.. nike phil milking us dry this 1st quarter of the year coz of the very very nice drops!
that's what im talking about...
smile.gif

miko, so you haven't gotten your oreo's yet?

Thanks for the info! CTK tempting!

^saw the rice and aces today, rice is better than the aces in my opinion. sir carlo, ill check nike fairview if they still have the chaos in your size.
easy pass for the oreo 6. im saving for the "lakers" 6.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^saw the rice and aces today, rice is better than the aces in my opinion. sir carlo, ill check nike fairview if they still have the chaos in your size.
easy pass for the oreo 6. im saving for the "lakers" 6.
bro no more small sizes fro the chaos at np fairview...you happen to know if may size 8 pa sa aces? tia.
smile.gif

Nice aces and rice cw's.. need to save money again. gastos na naman.
frown.gif

those kobe's keep on coming...wonder if when dukes would come? next week maybe? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom