NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

general Q, sorry if off topic, i've read from one of the guys that there are certain considerations such as narrow toebox, wide toebox etc. that should betaken consideration when choosing shes size. I started to question my size preference, i usually get size 10.5 or 11, i had the nike penny 1 from sir bong, sz11 and it seems to hit my toes on sudden stops when i run the court, i bought the penny 2's size 10.5 and seems to hit my pinkies when i cut corners. Nowim considering getting lbj size 10 because it looks as if it fits like a glove... now if i'm about to drop 7k on ZK4's, should i get a size, .5 orexact measurement of my foot?

If you have wide feet like I do, I suggest you get kobe iv's half a size or even a size higher. My feet's usually an 8.5 US, I got the Carpe Diems atsz 9 but have experienced some 'sole-soreness" during wear especially on the heel's groove, I got the del sols at size 9.5 and I haven'texperienced the same issue. Now I wish I had gotten my CDs at 9.5. It may also be due to the material but I'm sticking to sz 9.5 for any future kobe ivcops.

btw have to send muchos gracias to taken24 for my del sols....and to normanesque for my hair and make up
:smile:

Air jordan phat lows white and black cement still available in nike park sm manila !
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by Xavier7

HAHA I'm planning to! But I still don't have the shoes. If I get a pair, I'd drop more than 61 points with it
roll.gif
Btw, how does it feel to wear those del sols anyway? is it REALLY worth the money?

The del sols are very well cushioned... you could really feel the softness in the heel area (zoom air). A little tight at the toebox area at first but as you break in the shoes, it would fit perfectly... It's well worth your money if it puts a smile on your face when you wear it... priceless yun!
smile.gif
before thinking of the discount, go find a pair first... I believe halos ubos na ang kobe 4s. Goodluck on you hunt! Keep us posted!

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg
any UPDATES on foamposite eggplants and kryptonates?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

I'll just probably wait for another release of kobe IVs. but, I feel they might restock the del sols (I wish
laugh.gif
) because of the demand..I'll post here if I get a pair
happy.gif
...or kahit wala
laugh.gif

^Wait for Toby's, Olympic Village and Planet Sports to release the Del Sols. Correct me if I'm wrong but Park and Stadium never restock Kobe IVs. Hopeyou find a pair soon.
smile.gif

^^^stadium powerplant restocked kobe iv white w/blk n purple about 2 weeks ago. only 8 pairs, though.

If Toby's, Olympic Village and Planet Sports releases the Del Sols, will it be on sale?
laugh.gif
I really wish I can get a pair of those.

Having them on sale is a longshot bro. Unless it's a mallwide sale but new arrivals rarely go on sale. If you want to get 10% discount on your Del Sols PMme.

wow my first post. anyway, saw some dels sols at nike stadium gb5 last wednesday. sz 9-10 i think.

welcome to nt, all new nters are into kobe's, furthering my theory about those shoes. Most new NTers are looking for kobe's

yeah you're right actually this is my first sig shoes that i bought with my own money. and i am really happy for buying zk4 no regrets at all.

when would be the release of the next zk4 cw?

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

yeah you're right actually this is my first sig shoes that i bought with my own money. and i am really happy for buying zk4 no regrets at all.

when would be the release of the next zk4 cw?

no regrets also on my part, the shoes are that good. makes me wonder if they released the chaos now, how many more ppl would show up and design the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom