NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

The hunt is over! Nakabili na ko ng Del Sols sa SM Fairview! Meron pa dun dalawang pairs ng size 12 (as of 2030H yesterday) sa mga naghahanap. First time kobumili ng basketball shoes na different color pero same model... WPB and Del Sol.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msgt16

The hunt is over! Nakabili na ko ng Del Sols sa SM Fairview! Meron pa dun dalawang pairs ng size 12 (as of 2030H yesterday) sa mga naghahanap. First time ko bumili ng basketball shoes na different color pero same model... WPB and Del Sol.
laugh.gif
You're off to a good start man, keep it up.

Ngayon wla nang stock sa SM Fairview Nike Park. Too bad...
Hintayin ko nlng yung sa april..

EDIT:
Sa NP SM Mla may nagsabi skin sa april labas ng playoff pack. Madami na nagsasabi ng gnun sana mangyari tlga.

here in g4 they still have the del sols at size 13. but a dude was already fitting it. they have it also at 10 but it's resered to a vip named rex.

as per the sales person there, 3rd week of march daw may lalabas uli. he said it's the black mamba. can someone confirm this.

guys can someone of you can prove that in april there will be KBIV release beside's sm manila's announcement to me ?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

^ please confirm this new info.. black mambas?or the playoff packs?

i think they are referring to the playoff packs, coz in previous sites/posts, they called the playoffs black mamba

Iba ibang shoes pala yung nasa Playoff Pack. The pack has the Zoom Kobe IV black-white-gold colorway in it. NIKE also included Zoom MVP and Zoom Flight Club inthe pack. Here's the direct quote from http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/03/nike-playoff-pack-zoom-mvp-zoom-flight-club/

"The Nike Zoom MVP, Steve Nash's signature sneaker, features a mostly white base with orange and black accents on the swoosh, shoelaces, inner liningand heel. The Nike Zoom Flight Club, Tony Parker's Playoff PE, features the same colorway minus the orange. Click here to view detailed photos plus onethat includes four of the seven playoff sneakers."

Goodluck to us!
laugh.gif
Hope I get a pair of those ZKIVs.

BTW, those MAMBA edition of ZKIVs are H.O.T.
laugh.gif
I like what they did with the toe-box..But the playoff pack edition's better..well, at least for me.
laugh.gif

IMO it will be the Playoffs which was tagged as a GR. Nagkakaron ng confusion with the Black Mambas (honestly haven't seen that design) kasi meron nakasulat sa tongue part ng Playoff na "mamba". Saka sakto ang release with the NBA playoffs which really start sometime April.

^^mon in nike park g4 these are the items i saw yesterday

cp3
jordan phat low white and black cements
melo
cdp 3/20
jordan 2009

lebron allstars
huarchache 09 allstars east and west
zoom mvp

carpe diems ZKIV 8.5 last pair

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

^^mon in nike park g4 these are the items i saw yesterday

cp3
jordan phat low white and black cements
melo
cdp 3/20
jordan 2009

lebron allstars
huarchache 09 allstars east and west
zoom mvp

carpe diems ZKIV 8.5 last pair

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
haha! Thanks man... you're the one who got the Mamba's right?
I'm actually waiting for the Flint Grey True Flights... Gotta keep it real for MJ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

Originally Posted by foshizzles

Any new Jordans in the NP Stores? It's been awhile since I've seen a Jordan update...

Wala idol!
devil.gif
frown.gif
Recent AJ releases here are NG..
hehe
eek.gif
Si master Ryan talaga...
walang idol dito. kung meron man, si Carlo yun at ikaw. at si Bossing...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom