Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I highly recommend not to buy the pg3 at retail.

Held the black ice pair hands at hoh, those things felt so cheap almost like walmart/payless sneaker type cheap.

Nightwing was right the pg1 has the best material and constructed better than the PG2/3.

Durability is very suspect.

Just my 2 cents.

Think I am gonna grab em

EDIT: Code not working maybe they took it off that shoe or it expired?
Yeah not working. Probably removed. But good news to be able to use rewards anyway.

alchemist iq alchemist iq agreed about full retail - they pump out so many colorways of the 1 2 and 2.5 that all have gone on good discount.
I grabbed the BHM, but $110 wasn't bad.. still could return in store at FTL or try to use rewards

Yeah not working. Probably removed. But good news to be able to use rewards anyway.

alchemist iq alchemist iq agreed about full retail - they pump out so many colorways of the 1 2 and 2.5 that all have gone on good discount.
I grabbed the BHM, but $110 wasn't bad.. still could return in store at FTL or try to use rewards

Im sure its the black ice pair that feels cheap, if they had the bhm pair at hoh my mind wouldn’t been swayed not to cop.

$110 for a nike sig isn’t bad but if you plan on collecting the pg3 lineup ill be very selective.

47581160_138957830455630_3026840733707345953_n.jpg

:nthat::nthat:

Dope right there.

Guess I will be the only one with AS pics to show in here haha. Gonna cop em n ball in em ASAP.

I highly recommend not to buy the pg3 at retail.

Held the black ice pair hands at hoh, those things felt so cheap almost like walmart/payless sneaker type cheap.

Nightwing was right the pg1 has the best material and constructed better than the PG2/3.

Durability is very suspect.

Just my 2 cents.
I would actually recommend it. Comfort, durability, and traction hasn't been issue since I started playing in the NASAs.

I'm hoping the BHM break in the same.

the track suit is nice, because it's flimsy, perfect for warmup or a light jog in the winter. haven't tested it out yet so i'm not sure if it's waterproof but i did washed it first.

the socks are nice, but i worry that the NASA lettering will come off after a few washes as they don't seemed to be stitched onto the socks.

the track suit is nice, because it's flimsy, perfect for warmup or a light jog in the winter. haven't tested it out yet so i'm not sure if it's waterproof but i did washed it first.

the socks are nice, but i worry that the NASA lettering will come off after a few washes as they don't seemed to be stitched onto the socks.
Definitely not stiched on the socks. I have big calves and the socks can only go so high for me. I thought the lettering was going to rip off lolol

Thought about getting the BHM's with a 20% discount, but white gets waaay to dirty and eventough I like my PG1 a lot, I think they can get better and not much has been changed.

Thought about getting the BHM's with a 20% discount, but white gets waaay to dirty and eventough I like my PG1 a lot, I think they can get better and not much has been changed.
Only white are those sidepanels and midsole. Not too much.
How 20%?
PG1 alot more narrow, those things were foot suffocating. Had to go half up and still super snug everywhere.

Only white are those sidepanels and midsole. Not too much.
How 20%?
PG1 alot more narrow, those things were foot suffocating. Had to go half up and still super snug everywhere.

NDC Mx has a 20% discount on 3 or more non-discounted items, (BUNDLE3 - doesn't work on NDC US, though you can try), and the BHM's were available

I like the snugness on the 1's, still a bit looser wouldn't hurt, but the tech is quite the same and I find the look a bit plain, not on the BHM's, that's why I thought about it. But the combination of white, not very attractive shoe, and not too much new vs PG1's made me choose the LB16's.

Back
Top Bottom