They have grown on me..but once again another cant recreate

Attachments

• gettyimages-1129127954-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1129127954-1024x1024.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 68
  • gettyimages-1129128541-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1129128541-1024x1024.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 65
While I agree I wish we in the gen pop had better options on ID, we can't really expect to get everything or even close to what the sig athletes get, right? It's a constant theme in every thread with every iteration of any shoe, but realistically, the only way we get anything close is if we got something similar to LeBron-watch with every sig athlete.

So I've worn my bhm pair 3 times only...one 4 hrs scrimmage...and two 3 hrs practices..

I have a NASA pair yet to be worn...I may break em out nex week..

But I wanted to ask you guys...

As you see in my pics...the mid sole...and the black sole...seems to have a very tiny gap between the mid and sole..and only in few places...as u can see in the pics...so I wanted to know if anyone else pg3s whether it's the bhm pair or any other colourway has this happened....cos if not then it may be a factory fault...I didn't notice or remember if it was like that wen bought em from footlocker London..and I'm obsessed with details so I'm sure there was to tiny gap..

So I'm curious to hear back from you guys.

Am I also correct in saying based on what I've seen people say...the NASA pair is a gd performer besides needed alittle Breakin time? I only know one person in person who has the NASA pair and plays pro and has said to me they are a gd performer...

Alot of people have said that the pg3 this season is the shoe to wear based on performance...

I defo wana get the oreo pair and bass pro shop pair *the allstar pair but to me it ain't lol cos the true idea behind the shoe is bass pro shop fishing* and I'm tryna think what id pair I eana make...

But defo wana hear responses on the pics I pointed out the very tiny little gaps between the mid and sole.

Attachments

• 20190309_042849.jpg
    20190309_042849.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 20190309_042744.jpg
    20190309_042744.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20190309_042800.jpg
    20190309_042800.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 31
Speaking of bass pro shop

Attachments

• gettyimages-1129297342-1024x1024.jpg
    gettyimages-1129297342-1024x1024.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 22
d3dubb d3dubb yes it's normal...I've got little blips like that on all three of my pairs. Par for the course on a $110 shoe.
Appreciate the response homie..its good to hear that this sounds like a possibility of a common thing for this shoe..but doesn't change that the shoe might be a top 3 performer of this season..definitely gona break out my NASA pair break em in in practice first then scrimmage and games in em. And ye I totally agree for the price point..u essentially get or should get what u pay. Which is annoying when we know how much it really costs to make..and that we should get good quality materials like leather. I might be wrong but the oreo pair looks like it might be the pair to last the longest....I'd say based on appearance...I think the oreo..the bass pro shop..the NASA seem to be the best pairs quality and durability wise..I do like the black ice pair but it jus looks cheap in person...yet I really like how they look on feet. My only thought on the id pairs...is that it looks like they are giving us the cheapest materials lol and I'll be the first to say we should get at least leather on the ids..

They switched it up on PG2 id on the toe and heel overlay. It was nubuck first then they used synthetic leather with tumbled texture the rest of the way (I returned my pair and remade with the latter material)

So I've worn my bhm pair 3 times only...one 4 hrs scrimmage...and two 3 hrs practices..

I have a NASA pair yet to be worn...I may break em out nex week..

But I wanted to ask you guys...

As you see in my pics...the mid sole...and the black sole...seems to have a very tiny gap between the mid and sole..and only in few places...as u can see in the pics...so I wanted to know if anyone else pg3s whether it's the bhm pair or any other colourway has this happened....cos if not then it may be a factory fault...I didn't notice or remember if it was like that wen bought em from footlocker London..and I'm obsessed with details so I'm sure there was to tiny gap..

So I'm curious to hear back from you guys.

Am I also correct in saying based on what I've seen people say...the NASA pair is a gd performer besides needed alittle Breakin time? I only know one person in person who has the NASA pair and plays pro and has said to me they are a gd performer...

Alot of people have said that the pg3 this season is the shoe to wear based on performance...

I defo wana get the oreo pair and bass pro shop pair *the allstar pair but to me it ain't lol cos the true idea behind the shoe is bass pro shop fishing* and I'm tryna think what id pair I eana make...

But defo wana hear responses on the pics I pointed out the very tiny little gaps between the mid and sole.
Hey bro, I have both pairs. And just finished breaking in my BHMs. So let me try to answer based on my experience with the shoes:

- My BHM too has the tiny gap between the midsole and outsole. But I haven't had any issues with it. I do see some bad stitching on my pair and even a small hole on the tongue.

- I've played in the NASAs and I agree their a good performer. More comfortable than my BHMs (idk how that can be, but yeah). Those are the shoes I wear when I play my rec league games. Granted I'm far from a pro, but the traction, fit, and support is really good. (And I was hesitant because I haven't worn lows in years)

- There is a break-in time with the NASAs. First wear was really tight, but after two games and a weekend of hoop sessions, they broke in perfectly and feel great.

Hey bro, I have both pairs. And just finished breaking in my BHMs. So let me try to answer based on my experience with the shoes:

- My BHM too has the tiny gap between the midsole and outsole. But I haven't had any issues with it. I do see some bad stitching on my pair and even a small hole on the tongue.

- I've played in the NASAs and I agree their a good performer. More comfortable than my BHMs (idk how that can be, but yeah). Those are the shoes I wear when I play my rec league games. Granted I'm far from a pro, but the traction, fit, and support is really good. (And I was hesitant because I haven't worn lows in years)

- There is a break-in time with the NASAs. First wear was really tight, but after two games and a weekend of hoop sessions, they broke in perfectly and feel great.
Hey brudda...appreciate the response and feedback..

It's all good ..what level one plays at isn't Important when giving our feedback on how ball shoes perform...as long as you are putting enough time in wearing them and putting them to "the test" meaning your testing every aspect of the shoe to get a proper analysis then its always gonna be helpful.. only difference when it's someone who plays pro or high levels like myself is we'll put alot more hours and miles on using em lol but I'm cool down to earth and goofy and I like hearing others opinions especially when there's research and time taken with it..

I'm happy to hear from you about the bhm pair and the NASA pair. And that its seems to be very consistent...

The bhm pair to me is underrated in terms of the detail and stitching...but it does look alittle low in quality..but these are a 110 shoe so we are getting what we pay for..even though they cost less than 5 to make lol

And it seems like the NASA pair is alittle better quality wise..alot of people like them and don't like them..me personally I liked them from the leaked pics bk in dec...the all orange reminded me of the pg 2 academy pair...but I liked the NASA pair from the leaked pics. So I'm glad they are good overall..I'll start breakin mine in tomorrow at practice..

So again appreciate the feedback brudda

Also the oreo pair is out but seems to be out in the USA only...and I'm in London.. so may have to see Ebay or sutum lol they look good quality/material wise

That tells me the quality is the same..cos the NASA pair so far seems to be the best quality wise...and I had a feeling these would be also..

So when you guys are saying quality feels like the NASA pair, that’s a good thing right? Lol. I’ve only held the black ice pair in hand and that pair felt so cheap to me.

So when you guys are saying quality feels like the NASA pair, that’s a good thing right? Lol. I’ve only held the black ice pair in hand and that pair felt so cheap to me.
Yep...I've seen the black ice pair in person and they did look cheap...the bhm pair is underrated in terms of details and stitching but the quality of the materials are alittle disappointing but gd none the less..the NASA pair is probably the best pair so far performance wise and quality wise..so this oreo monochrome pair seems to be on par with the NASA pair. I haven't seen the allstar (bass pro shop) In person but I hope they are gd quality wise.

Anyone got the allstar pair and played in them please let us know how they perform and the quality of them in person.

And of course...the pairs pg wears are probably gona be Improved compared to the retail pairs..from cushioning etc...

Waiting to see what pairs are comin nex month

Back
Top Bottom