Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

So that tongue and ankle material on the black ice's, oreos and it looks like the ids is ripstop nylon?

A813211C-4E1F-42C4-9B95-17DB92F4723E.jpeg
Pg from tonight’s game!! Sheesh!!!!!!

JS”

Heard from reviewers like nightwing that black pair is a step up from nasa’s in hand feel wise. Haven’t felt nasa’s in hand myself, but black ice pair seemed fine for the price.

Heard from reviewers like nightwing that black pair is a step up from nasa’s in hand feel wise. Haven’t felt nasa’s in hand myself, but black ice pair seemed fine for the price.
IMO the black ice pair feels cheap, from just touching the materials in the shoe. But seems it will be comfortable cause it’s just a mesh upper.

so is it not worth it to ID a pair if i'm just going to use it for casual wear, and for $130?
That's all up to you, man. Do what you like!

I'm not a casual bball shoe wearer, so for me it would be a waste. But I would make a pair to hoop in, but even that has me on the fence since I already have two pairs.

Why not? Just do it

I might be on my own here but basketball shoes are not comfortable for casual wear.

i've never had a problem wearing them casually

The bhm pg3 one of my go to for store runs.easy to put on and comfortable

That's all up to you, man. Do what you like!

I'm not a casual bball shoe wearer, so for me it would be a waste. But I would make a pair to hoop in, but even that has me on the fence since I already have two pairs.

i have the nasa pair and it felt very comfortable, i know i can wear them casually, i'm just wondering if it's worth the price of an ID because the materials are cheap in comparison to other shoes as i would like to ID a pair with more settle colors.

I also forgot to mention...

It's a $110 shoe....we can't expect too much in terms of the quality/materials etc...

Even though it costs pennies to make..

And to some degree based on the process and cost of makin these shoes even a 80-90$ should be good at best..I would be confident in saying the kyrie 1 and pg 1 fits that...I have both and both were very good for the price...

It is a shame as the price goes up it should get better but that's corporations for you..

I would like to hear from everyone. Which pg is the best from materials to performance..durability...because it seems to possible be the 2 and 2.5s...maybe lol

But I do like the 3 I haven't had any issues besides breakin in time..

But I've heard alot more positive responses with the 2s and 2.5s.. but defo wana know the responses of you guys

I would like to hear from everyone. Which pg is the best from materials to performance..durability...because it seems to possible be the 2 and 2.5s...maybe lol

But I do like the 3 I haven't had any issues besides breakin in time..

But I've heard alot more positive responses with the 2s and 2.5s.. but defo wana know the responses of you guys
The best PG model is the 3’s once broken in. The 2/2.5/3 are all pretty similar as far as materials and performance, just minor improvements each time a newer version is released. Cant think of a reason why all three models wouldn’t be equally durable. The 2/2.5’s can be had for pretty cheap right now, my advice for anyone looking to get the 3’s is to just get the previous models on the low instead so you can run those into the ground while you wait for the latest model to go on sale before coping.

Back
Top Bottom