Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

I know this the PG3 thread but.....
IMG_20190316_133151_406.jpg

Team matchy matchy hitting like 1995 OG PSX flow

Points have to be deducted for the simple fact that this is really a hyperdunk masquerading as a Sig model.
Lol its interesting I haven't seen more say that cos it was exactly what I thought straight away when I first saw them...it didn't look as bad with the NASA pair cos it ain't as plain in colour stitching design..hence why I think the 2s and 2.5s are more unique design wise compared to the 3...but I still like the 3 in the right colourways...

As for performance this season to the question....so far seems to be the one that performs the best so far....I've seen maybe 3 4 other shoes who seems to be top 5 so far from the hyperdunk to the curry 6 and few others that's had gd reviews and responses from actual hoopers

But I'm alitfle more interested in which is better for comfort and breaking in and performance with the 2 the 2.5 and 3

Mine took like 2 runs to break in and have felt great since. Holding up really well.
Would defo also like to know which colourways also and how long they took..

I've just worn my NASA pair for the first time and they was stiff...but I've seen many say they do need breakin in...once they are broken in...they are good and comfortable and ready to go

Same here for my NASAs (9.5), second night of games or third at most, they were “broken in”. I’m thinking of selling NASAs and just using BHM the next few months but those haven’t arrived yet. Laces still loosen for me in certain areas throughout the night.

Same here for my NASAs (9.5), second night of games or third at most, they were “broken in”. I’m thinking of selling NASAs and just using BHM the next few months but those haven’t arrived yet. Laces still loosen for me in certain areas throughout the night.
The laces in certain areas loosened while playing? Didn't experience that when I wore mine on Monday for practice and scrimmage..

I have a bhm pair as I bought them as my first pair and wore em 3 4 times..they feel ok now but I'll bring em out to wear few more times to know they broken in for sure...but ima wear the NASA pair for the nex 3 4 times...the pair I think that will be good is the monochrome/oreo pair which I'll get ina few weeks

Lol its interesting I haven't seen more say that cos it was exactly what I thought straight away when I first saw them...it didn't look as bad with the NASA pair cos it ain't as plain in colour stitching design..hence why I think the 2s and 2.5s are more unique design wise compared to the 3...but I still like the 3 in the right colourways...

As for performance this season to the question....so far seems to be the one that performs the best so far....I've seen maybe 3 4 other shoes who seems to be top 5 so far from the hyperdunk to the curry 6 and few others that's had gd reviews and responses from actual hoopers

But I'm alitfle more interested in which is better for comfort and breaking in and performance with the 2 the 2.5 and 3

Yeah someone else mentioned the hyperdunk comparison a while ago too.

I still see a lot of people playing in the PG1’s.

Back
Top Bottom