Nike PG 3 - OUT NOW - Price: $110-$120, NIKEID $130 - LAC BOUND

It’s crazy because up until the Kyrie 5, Kyries were primarily what I saw at the gyms I’d hoop at. Couple of PGs here and there and a lot of folks rocking the Soldier 11 and 12s. Past 6 months all I see are PG2.5s and now people with the 3s. Shows you don’t need to charge over $125 on a sig shoe that is both appealing and comfortable

still having fun with it

pg3SP19_v2

how these fit compared to kyries or other notable nikes?

what nikes do yall wear the same size in as these?
My babymom sized a whole size up but I don’t think she knows her real size. I wear 11.5 in air maxes and forces and 12 in kyrie I have every kyrie model and I went same size in the pg 3. I think I woulda still been comfortable in 11.5 tho I got a little room once they break in. I’m not a size queen the 12 is fine little looser than the pg1

Last edited:
Everyone who plays in these likes/loves them and they're dirt cheap. Happy balling in my Kyrie 4s but might have to give these a shot.

My babymom sized a whole size up but I don’t think she knows her real size. I wear 11.5 in air maxes and forces and 12 in kyrie I have every kyrie model and I went same size in the pg 3. I think I woulda still been comfortable in 11.5 tho I got a little room once they break in. I’m not a size queen the 12 is fine little looser than the pg1

Glad you’re not a size queen bro :lol:

Haven’t gotten any email updates but my
shoes are now in “build in progress” status. Still scheduled to be delivered on Friday so keeping my fingers crossed

Gonna pull the trigger on me a pair today probably. Was waiting on KD 12 but I heard great things about these now

Mine are arriving today, but currently out of town. So won't be able to get them until Wed.....

Think these may sell out soon, or a few colors:

Just spoke w Nike chat about my PG3 ID delivery timeline, bc it was due to ship Thursday and still in progress - chat response:
"Yeah, we're actually seeing here that the material we have for PG 3 is low, and will be sold out couple of orders placed."

Back
Top Bottom