Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

I think so, every model I have gone half up, don't think these will be any different.
Pgs line is narrow fit on them all so your right if your size feels too snug depending on the size of foot wide/narrow wise. Some even go a whole size up but usually go half size up only

Green one is the one I'll probably get from this group. At least until they hit outlets with extra discounts. Gotta think they’ll bring some better colorways then this eventually though.

I want that LA Drip colorway most. Will probably cop the black ice pair this week. ASG pair is clean to.

I ordered my ID 2 days ago with a 20% code I got on ebay. They pulled it back probably to get sales of the black pair. Probably come back in a few days or until some IDs are almost finished.

Memphis Tigers
screenshot-www.nike.com-2021.01.21-12_15_12.png

Was actually going to cop the black pair, but NDC didn't put them up when I checked at 10. Now my size is "sold out." Suuure it is

I ordered my ID 2 days ago with a 20% code I got on ebay. They pulled it back probably to get sales of the black pair. Probably come back in a few days or until some IDs are almost finished.

Memphis Tigers
screenshot-www.nike.com-2021.01.21-12_15_12.png
Dope

remind me of some pennys too

what did u pay for your 20% code? Saw one for $6 but gone now

I have a 20% off code that will work on these and I can get them for $96 shipped. Might pull the trigger but just got an xdr pair under retail

Back
Top Bottom