Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

Never got to try a pair because the discounts didn’t bottom out, and now just tried the 6’s for the first time. Overall a little boring to me, and I feel like I’d get that from the 5’s too.

Ended up getting my 4s for $17 and 5s for like $30 something (go with DSG y’all, best return policies for even worn stuff and best price matching…period). The 6s just don’t sound good with React (that bottoms out) and thin forefoot cushioning to start.

Last edited:
Ended up getting my 4s for $17 and 5s for like $30 something (go with DSG y’all, best return policies for work stuff and best price matching…period). The 6s just don’t sound good with React (that bottoms out) and thin forefoot cushioning to start.
What makes their price matching so great? I tried once in-store and they gave me the runaround… weird thing was I tried the same item online and they approved it

What makes their price matching so great? I tried once in-store and they gave me the runaround… weird thing was I tried the same item online and they approved it
Do you have to talk to a bot/rep to price match online with DSG?

Ended up getting my 4s for $17 and 5s for like $30 something (go with DSG y’all, best return policies for work stuff and best price matching…period). The 6s just don’t sound good with React (that bottoms out) and thin forefoot cushioning to start.
Step in comfort is great. Nothing different or thinner than a typical court feel / minimal type shoe. Very light and versatile. It’s solid but very straight forward

I’ve always done in store as well and I just got the Freak 3s last week for $58 bucks (was $119). I just pull up the website that has the lower price in the same colorway (NDC in this case) and they adjust the price right then and there. I’ve never had a problem with it personally and I’ve done it at 3 DSG stores here in Indianapolis for years now. I think same colorway is the key, they won’t do it for me otherwise.

Step in comfort is great. Nothing different or thinner than a typical court feel / minimal type shoe. Very light and versatile. It’s solid but very straight forward

Yea, I don’t think I can do minimalist type shoes anymore at my age. If you can feel the court when landing from a jump they’re not for me, heck the KD13 is even pushing it with its court feel (in the forefoot). Despite having double stacked forefoot Zoom I still almost feel the court and I’m not even that heavy at 5’11” ~205lb.

Last edited:
Ended up getting my 4s for $17 and 5s for like $30 something (go with DSG y’all, best return policies for even worn stuff and best price matching…period). The 6s just don’t sound good with React (that bottoms out) and thin forefoot cushioning to start.
wait dicks does the try it out and return like nike does?

wait dicks does the try it out and return like nike does?
Yep, 30 days. Been doing it for years now. I’ve only done exchanges after playing in them though, not flat out returns (maybe once or twice). I remember I flat out destroyed some Lebron 17 lows and they let me exchange for another pair after a month of hooping in them.

Was surprised to see a pair of Wheats sitting on the hash wall when I went into my local outlet today. Half size bigger than my TTS but for this price I said what the heck

F4C06CD4-114C-4151-A54B-6FD8053C3436.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom