Nike PG 5 - $110 - Out Now

The multi colored ones got pushed back to the 30th

I was looking for it on Friday on NDC.

Then I seen you post about them being pushed back. I was about to say, it’s Friday and not available yet.
1627158494420.gif

jk lol

Saw the multi's in store today (Europe) . They look suprisingly good.
I was definitely doing double........... neigh triple takes in hand

I have a birthday coupon on NDC that I want to use on them. I think one pair is enough for me.

Those photos from Hibbett’s are really nice.

Got the bred's on Monday and broke them in the gym yesterday and played in them last night. And while I don't really know terms and stuff with this shoe, it's definitely more cushiony than the other kicks in my rotation this season. They're light AF too.

Ankle felt a little a little funny in the 3rd quarter for me though, so I just tightened them up and was fine, so that was odd. Overall, a good shoe that I'll play again in this week. Hopefully, the Oreo's get discounted soon because I really love that colorway.

My only knock is the midsole is grey. It makes it look cheap in person. My pic brightens them up a bit so they don't look too bad there, but I thought they were white from most online pics. That's just my nitpick though.

81270EA9-C466-4735-8569-CE6182BEFC68.jpeg

^ I kinda want these. Wish I would have done another ID before the option got taken down tho.

ehere the **** yall getting birthday coupons? my birthday this month and nike hasnt given me **** yet 💀

Its not a bday coupon at least I hope it isn't. My bday is next month. Its a NDC nike app promo. It only worked on certain style and colors. Try checking your emails .🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom