Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

Originally Posted by combed cotton

Dope pick ups Nikembe...do you happen to know if they ship? Probably the two best lights I have seen!
I believe they ship, but it's all one shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Hey Blackcat - this was Torrance Ross on Rawthorne - if i see ill cop 4 u - but might not be going back for a while -

Howard Hughes Nordstrom Rack had

- Huarache 2k4 Laser wht/prpl 2x Sz 13 - both i copped for 50 each

- A HELL of a lot of Hydro 3's for $12 for the ones w/o elephant print and $20 for the ones w/ elephant print .

- Kobe Trainers in sz 9 and lower in - wht/ red, wht/burg -$50

- i saw some of those Kobe Trainers in wht/brq brn-aq-blk, the tag said "FTSS" and under the barcode was all "99999999" so im guessing samples? didnt cop

Do you know if Nordstrom racks ship?

does anyone know if other outlets have the lights that nikembe picked up???

i really need a pair.

camarillo has FSR of flight 96s (blk with blue bottoms) for 89.99, kobe trainers (blk/grey and blue/white) for 49.99 FSR, scattered sizes of jordan 12.5 89.99,zoom bb (grey and red) 69.99 (i think thats the price).

which outlets had the black cat 3s? can some please give that info...lookin for a pair in size 11 or 11.5

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Anyone seen these anywhere? I know a few outlets had them just wondering if they have any left.
j61ky0.jpg

I picked up a pair @ the Aurora Outlet here in Illinois about a week ago.

Kid Lebron: Did those white STAT IIs you saw at Ross have black patent leather or full grain leather with a patent leather tongue?

Those that posted about the AM1 in Grey/White/Copper/Pink, are you sure they were $40? I just called two stores and they have them for $60. Did the price goback up on them or were you confused with a different pair? Thanks.

MILITARY APPRECIATION 20% off on the 30th of this month i believe..... and its not limited to military people. you get 20% off everything clearance or not. igrabbed a few of the cards at the register..

j-ville only had the white/green am 95's in GSR that i saw that was worth mentioning 79.99
i copped some new running shoes nike air neo 180 to work out in for 49.99
some jordan brand shirts for those who like that

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Those that posted about the AM1 in Grey/White/Copper/Pink, are you sure they were $40? I just called two stores and they have them for $60. Did the price go back up on them or were you confused with a different pair? Thanks.
I'm thinking they used a coupon...

I still have hope... Any sightings of a size 8 of them anywhere?!?
nerd.gif

Got some all white 2k5s at Ross a couple weeks ago and my roommate got the light-grey/white Pippen more uptempos. This was at Ross in Azusa, CA.

Back
Top Bottom