Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
The ripping on the plat x money pic is getting old. How about somebody else post an ID?

Check my last couple tweets for my roshe id that just came in... @BGZkicks

Will post better pictures on here when I get home

is that two diff pairs of socks or do those have swoosh & jumpman logos? Nice ids.
Yea two different pairs, the nike ones are from my first wear.  

Thanks though I'm pretty satisfied besides the suede being a very tight fit compared to og mesh

Last edited:
I wish that the id options were more specific and the shoes were more customizable. Obviously if this was the case then the price would go up but i would be ok with that as long as i have more options. But the rosche runs are nice and comfortable. Maybe ill get a pair.

I wish that the id options were more specific and the shoes were more customizable. Obviously if this was the case then the price would go up but i would be ok with that as long as i have more options. But the rosche runs are nice and comfortable. Maybe ill get a pair.
Can't get much more specific. Only thing left are eyelets and the heel portion.

So I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a couple iD's, but lately I've been hearing that the iD's run a little small/tight...so now I'm a little concerned? Should I go .5 size up? Anyone who has gotten theirs, can you confirm/deny? I just don't wanna wait a whole month only to find out that they're too small. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
The
So I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a couple iD's, but lately I've been hearing that the iD's run a little small/tight...so now I'm a little concerned? Should I go .5 size up? Anyone who has gotten theirs, can you confirm/deny? I just don't wanna wait a whole month only to find out that they're too small. Thanks in advance.

They fit tighter than the OG mesh, but look a lot better when they are tighter rather than loose. Depending on if you have a wide foot or not is how I would base my choice, and if your foot is stopped growing or continuing to grow

I can easily follow people that would size up .5, but wouldn't really recommend it unless your tts is tight on you.

Been wearing mine (size 9.5 ids) 4 times and it feels like the mesh is tight just like a size 9, but everything else is just normal tts (if that makes sense).

Maybe after a couple more wears they will loosen up.

Just got two more pairs in today. I know everyone hates black soles, but I love how these came out (Plats are fire obviously)
Ain't nothing w/ black bottom.. to each of their own. Yours looking not bad...
happy.gif

doubled up on the black yeezy's today. can't wait for them to get here. :smokin

and i agree with some of the people. probably done with roshe's for a while unless they start offering different sole colors. I could really go for siren's or just any darker sole colors would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom