Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Jokes :rofl: :rofl:

I have a steady job working for KicksOnFire. Thanks though.
No problem, I did say "theoretical" how should I know where you get those dollars from. Lighten up though man no need to get defensive, photo content aside they are great shots of your plats.

Pictures are corny but I can respect a child who has a job vs the children and grown men who use "school" as a crutch to live with moms.

It's cool I don't mind what people find corny or cool. Photographer wanted to do it and I didn't mind since he's the one who's able to take the shots. Regardless everyone's entitled to their opinion and I find the sneakers complimented in certain angles and content. Figured I'd share either way.

And yeah I feel you on the job thing. Lot of people spend all their money on kicks and stay at home. I got college coming up though so ill have to bring a select few kicks to dorm in.

Last edited:
Dammit!! I've been scrolling through & saw some cats mentioned that the ID's are more snug than o.g mesh? Can someone shed some light on how tight these are? My wide foot ***** need that og mesh fa real.

View media item 442370
More of the infamous colorway. Will be wearing these a lot on an upcoming NY trip.
+1 on them fitting tighter then the og mesh.

What made you bring out a gray tongue tab? Reminds me of my mint FBs even more.

Dammit!! I've been scrolling through & saw some cats mentioned that the ID's are more snug than o.g mesh? Can someone shed some light on how tight these are? My wide foot ***** need that og mesh fa real.

Slightly more tight and the flexibility is almost FB like.

It's cool I don't mind what people find corny or cool. Photographer wanted to do it and I didn't mind since he's the one who's able to take the shots. Regardless everyone's entitled to their opinion and I find the sneakers complimented in certain angles and content. Figured I'd share either way.

And yeah I feel you on the job thing. Lot of people spend all their money on kicks and stay at home. I got college coming up though so ill have to bring a select few kicks to dorm in.
You good, bro. You're still a kid.

You have grown men putting on photoshoots all day, every day on here.
roll.gif

Without the money, the picture would be a regular
nthat.gif
pic.

I just playing with the Kanye gif, not taking shots at ya or anything. It was just perfect setup with the Platinum Yeezy inspired IDs and cash laying there.

View media item 442370
More of the infamous colorway. Will be wearing these a lot on an upcoming NY trip.
+1 on them fitting tighter then the og mesh.

Did you like how FB mints looked or something but couldn't get over the swoosh on the toebox? I'm also curious why you added the gray down the tongue just like em

I just playing with the Kanye gif, not taking shots at ya or anything. It was just perfect setup with the Platinum Yeezy inspired IDs and cash laying there.
Did you like how FB mints looked or something but couldn't get over the swoosh on the toebox? I'm also curious why you added the gray down the tongue just like em

Yeah i liked the grey from the FB mints. But wasnt feeling the rest of it. So went ahead with this. I'm happy.

Hey, I give him props for trying *something* different.  There's only so many ways to shoot the same shoe.

Do you, sir.  No snark from me.

Actually found it funny and thought the same thing. Funny set up.
been using the same sn as 2002 so try again. SMH. Lil kids these days. have some respect for your school ha ha.
I actually lost a little more respect knowing that you've been coming to the same internet forum for 11 years. "ha ha".
Hey, I give him props for trying *something* different.  There's only so many ways to shoot the same shoe.

Do you, sir.  No snark from me.
Appreciate it. Doing something different is always met with criticism and some appreciate adding a little more to what would otherwise be a plain picture. However some don't but I just do it for the people looking to see some IDs.

After rocking the Yeezy 2s the past couple days, I really lost my interest in my Mint FBs. The mesh doesn't do it for me and the swoosh is lackluster now.

Good lookin out Scetch. Now I'm Joe Jackson mad fa real. Gonna have to send them effers back.

Back
Top Bottom