Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Yo Fam just got confirmation from Nike Support that my Jacquard's are done being made and they are in the factory waiting to be shipped! Delivery is supposed to be next week. 

After you got a finishing email they said mine are done in the factory. How long after did yours ship?
Well after I got the finishing notification they shipped in like 1-3 days depending on which specific shoe we're talking.

After I got the shipping notification then it took like two days for them to actually ship from the starting location.

Mine should be here , first two on thursday, last one on friday.

Well after I got the finishing notification they shipped in like 1-3 days depending on which specific shoe we're talking.

After I got the shipping notification then it took like two days for them to actually ship from the starting location.

Mine should be here , first two on thursday, last one on friday.
My Jacquards is what im talking about

Give it a day or two more. I'll be you you'll get a shipped email.
I contacted Nike and they said the estimated Shipping date is 9/3 which makes no sense because if its already made why would it take another week for it to leave the factory?? You think its gonna leave soon?

I contacted Nike and they said the estimated Shipping date is 9/3 which makes no sense because if its already made why would it take another week for it to leave the factory?? You think its gonna leave soon?
idk

sounds to me like nike's tripping hard

although I notice that it's exactly 4 weeks later, so they make it just in time so you won't be able to complain that it took longer than it was supposed to. 

For yeezy 2 solar red inspired roshes, which lining would be more accurate to the original colorways? University red? Or Geranium? When on nike id, geranium looks too pink, but I've seen some pictures of the geranium lining that look better in real life. If anyone has comparison pics of university red lining versus geranium lining, they would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom