Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

for some reason despite the ugly midsole and all the weird materials they used I really like these. I think with white or yellow laces they'd look much better.

for some reason despite the ugly midsole and all the weird materials they used I really like these. I think with white or yellow laces they'd look much better.

^yup yellow laces would look nice on these. Where can you buy colored "SB" laces at?

^yup yellow laces would look nice on these. Where can you buy colored "SB" laces at?

i saw my boy wearing them with red laces and they kinda reminded me of blk supreme lows... theyre dope either way

i saw my boy wearing them with red laces and they kinda reminded me of blk supreme lows... theyre dope either way

Good lookin out Beats05! I'm gonna have to pick up those Taxi Yellow laces to go with these
pimp.gif

Good lookin out Beats05! I'm gonna have to pick up those Taxi Yellow laces to go with these
pimp.gif

anyone know the release date for these? sneakerfiles posted them as a 2011 QS release, but almost every other site says they're a december release...

anyone know the release date for these? sneakerfiles posted them as a 2011 QS release, but almost every other site says they're a december release...

just might cop these. haven't bought an SB all year besides the Koston pack (His & Los)

I hope NSB gets it together in 2011

just might cop these. haven't bought an SB all year besides the Koston pack (His & Los)

I hope NSB gets it together in 2011

Back
Top Bottom