NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

i reallllllly liked the samples back in the day.  its crazy how putting suede on the sidepanel destroyed this....

may still cop regardless
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

most likely will copp... Ive always wondered y we see pics of SB's so early accordingly to the release month... it always seems like it will be 6 plus months later or it gets scrapped... SMH

most likely will copp... Ive always wondered y we see pics of SB's so early accordingly to the release month... it always seems like it will be 6 plus months later or it gets scrapped... SMH

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I can't be the only one who is tired of people talking about quality... I mean seriously!!! Its Nike! We don't need to make a blog about the same thing every week. The suede lately on SBs has not been too bad so why the complaint? The suede actually breaks in really well. Complain all you want but they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release.

All in all, if you don't like them don't buy them... Thats all

indifferent.gif
Sit down.
This is a site FOR shoe discussion. Don't like it?  Logout

Nike didn't do Jack ##$# for us, last I remember i'm paying for all my shoes and they aren't giving me anything for free, so i'm free to critique anything I damn well please. For all I care they could've left it as a sample, it looks much better in its original state so why give a %%$*%# remnant of it?

Last I saw I made this as an informative post, not as a blog to rant. You dudes outside of General are hilarious, I see with every thread I enter outside of /14 why you dudes are a laughing stock. I'm supposed to be sucking on Nikes teet because "they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release"?

Get outta here with that. You want suck ups? Head off to ISS, we voice our opinions around here JR.

I can't be the only one who is tired of people talking about quality... I mean seriously!!! Its Nike! We don't need to make a blog about the same thing every week. The suede lately on SBs has not been too bad so why the complaint? The suede actually breaks in really well. Complain all you want but they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release.

indifferent.gif
Sit down.

Nike didn't do Jack ##$# for us, last I remember i'm paying for all my shoes and they aren't giving me anything for free, so i'm free to critique anything I damn well please. For all I care they could've left it as a sample, it looks much better in its original state so why give a %%$*%# remnant of it?

Last I saw I made this as an informative post, not as a blog to rant. You dudes outside of General are hilarious, I see with every thread I enter outside of /14 why you dudes are a laughing stock. I'm supposed to be sucking on Nikes teet because "they didnt have to do anything like this for us. They could have left it a sample with the leather side piece and never did this CW release"?

Get outta here with that. You want suck ups? Head off to ISS, we voice our opinions around here JR.

Not sure what I'd wear them with...but I remember being very upset when they scrapped them the first time around...and I would cop this time around (if they do actually release)

Not sure what I'd wear them with...but I remember being very upset when they scrapped them the first time around...and I would cop this time around (if they do actually release)

i reallllllly liked the samples back in the day.  its crazy how putting suede on the sidepanel destroyed this....
yeah, i hope they make the side panels leather again, still like them, and just like the other guy said, i hope these new pics are just bad pics.

yeah, i hope they make the side panels leather again, still like them, and just like the other guy said, i hope these new pics are just bad pics.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif
Sit down.

Another ignorant response is what I would have expected. Why on earth would I care about my post count? Nike is about making money and is the suede is cheaper than be it. Don't cry about not getting what you want because i'm sure there are plenty of shoes that will suffice. Everyone thinks they know about shoes nowadays but the truth is most of them are clowns, like you.... They gave you fat tongues again and everyone overlooks it. Nike is making less money because of us and the concern in the US over labor laws overseas. As a result of this they are cutting costs consistantly. Again I say "Cry Cry Cry" 

You are the laughing stock with all your posts and apparent lack of a social life outside of the internet... Don't worry about my shoe knowledge because I am plenty informed my friend. and like you said its a discussion, and I am making it that. Don't get your butt hurt and try to make it personal when I point out the obvious... People like you are the reason I and so many other people left the site 6 years ago.... Sometimes regret coming back at all but there are enough respectable people to out weigh you guys... Thanks for a laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif
Sit down.

Another ignorant response is what I would have expected. Why on earth would I care about my post count? Nike is about making money and is the suede is cheaper than be it. Don't cry about not getting what you want because i'm sure there are plenty of shoes that will suffice. Everyone thinks they know about shoes nowadays but the truth is most of them are clowns, like you.... They gave you fat tongues again and everyone overlooks it. Nike is making less money because of us and the concern in the US over labor laws overseas. As a result of this they are cutting costs consistantly. Again I say "Cry Cry Cry" 

You are the laughing stock with all your posts and apparent lack of a social life outside of the internet... Don't worry about my shoe knowledge because I am plenty informed my friend. and like you said its a discussion, and I am making it that. Don't get your butt hurt and try to make it personal when I point out the obvious... People like you are the reason I and so many other people left the site 6 years ago.... Sometimes regret coming back at all but there are enough respectable people to out weigh you guys... Thanks for a laugh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom