Nike SB Spring 2010 Dunk High & Low Samples (From sneakernews.com)

too many white midsoles
smh.gif

gray joints are copped

why has sb been sleeping hottest release of 09' has been the blue lobsters yuh the guccis dont even hang in a hot realese because those have already beenseen SB hear the sneakerheads more variety stop dumbing down the damm style im bout drop SBs and Jordans Space Jams going be a wrap for me i think

yeah the kinck highs and the grey dunks highs are the best.. but its really all about the chirps right now

These are heading in the right direction... I have lost faith in SBs but if they keep the buttery suede coming I might have to cop

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

why has sb been sleeping hottest release of 09' has been the blue lobsters yuh the guccis dont even hang in a hot realese because those have already been seen SB hear the sneakerheads more variety stop dumbing down the damm style im bout drop SBs and Jordans Space Jams going be a wrap for me i think
cot dam you cant speak english
laugh.gif

Deep Orange/Blue Sapphire-Black

feelin' those thats about it...like someone else had said more money for other things

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

why has sb been sleeping hottest release of 09' has been the blue lobsters yuh the guccis dont even hang in a hot realese because those have already been seen SB hear the sneakerheads more variety stop dumbing down the damm style im bout drop SBs and Jordans Space Jams going be a wrap for me i think
cot dam you cant speak english
laugh.gif

word.. tryna read that gave me a headache..
laugh.gif
sick.gif

dunk high mets are doing work. i must cop those soon. haha. those and the koston gum bottoms are must cops for me.

Back
Top Bottom