*** Nike Shox Lethal Review ***

i just got my lethal ids recently also. i balled in them for about 3 hrs and i love them. traction is great and theyre comfortable.

[/b]​

Eyes on the prize, Shawn knew I had to
Had to had to get these chips
Had to make moves like Olajuwon
- Jay-Z

it's not foamposite. it's something similar to the material used in the kobe 1 and 2.

my Lethal iD's

dpdbh3.jpg

dpdbna.jpg

dpdda9.jpg

dpddmo.jpg

dpdem0.jpg

dpdeu1.jpg

dpdz7p.jpg

dpdzeq.jpg

$77ea thanks to 30% employee discount
pimp.gif

:D
happy.gif

Glad you liked them....I put a lot of time in on those (3+ months) to make sure they turned out right.

Quote:
so yes or no to foamposite?
:\
ohwell.gif

It was....but they cheaped out and changed the material to something similar to the Podposite and Solo Flights. The Foamlike material (think Sig Player/Pureposite upper) offered even better ankle support and firmness, along with a better feel, texture, and appearance.

At the $100 price point I'm still really pleased with how they turned out, foam or no foam.
[/center]

B1LLY, were you the designer ? or did you do the product development? or what?

it is a nice shoe. the wing is a nice alternative for the people who have been screaming to see a return of the "monkey paw"

Too bad I can't ID them, cause I'm in Canada....
mad.gif

i used these shoes for basketball based on your reviews, and i have to say that these are extremely comfortable. they pale in comparison to the Nike Shox Bombers, but i have to say that im really disapointed in the way that i rolled my ankle in these shoes.

was it landing on other's foot??? how do you describe lethal's ankle support???
<<<<WANTED: (sz 11-11.5) XII, XVII, XVIII, 2k3, >>>>

B1lly, you are also slam 79 right? I didn't get why Canada wrote that houston all star game color is nice, and then you responded on a different name and wrote thanks.

Quote:
B1lly, you are also slam 79 right? I didn't get why Canada wrote that houston all star game color is nice, and then you responded on a different name and wrote thanks.
Grey/red are this year's Houston All-Star game main colors. And those NikeiD Shox Lethal just so happened to be colored in that way and that's why I said they looked nice.
SUPPORT the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund!

A regular contributor of NikeTalk.
ezSUPPORT ME!

I know that part, but I was confused about the part when B1lly responded and said thanks, I was asking if that was the same person, I am already aware that those are the 2006 all star colors, grey/red, like the tmacs.

Mine must be defective because they suck so far. They fit atleast a half size big and my traction is non-existant and that's the biggest concern for me. I love the *squeeet* sound my shoes make when I jump stop, plant and change direction, and just generally move on the court and these aren't doing it. I have only had them about a week so maybe it'll get better but as of now, they aren't seeing the Shox Status

Maybe mines suck, or maybe the whole team is too light (HS Squad) Because we all have a major problem with the weight. They feel like damn Tanks to me. (I'm 6'3 like 180....kinda lenky :lol:
laugh.gif
) My 13's and the 2k4's were better to me. Amazing ankle support though.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Back
Top Bottom