Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Do I still need the code if I plan to upgrade my phone? Cause I don't have the email anymore
Yes-you need the original code if you delete and re-DL the app or DL to a new or different iOS device. If you no longer have the code you can call customer support and they may give it to you. The code is married to the NDC account, not the device.

Yeah you need the code if u re download the app. A number of people said this, hopefully someone can confirm this but I saw a couple people say you need to have that code

where did you hear this weekend?  As far as I know the app has been stuck on a week for a while now
I'm just going by what the app says. I noticed a while back it said 2 weeks away and now it's saying 1 week. I got my notices set to 1 week away, 1 day, and 15 mins before release. If it ever updates and say 1 day until release then we'll know it's for real.

No
laugh.gif

This is so wrong

There's basically one iPhone OS, because most phones are on 8.0+ or above. There are a hundred different Android phones running different versions, from different makers.

It's a lot easier to make an app for iPhone, and developers make more money from apps on iPhone. Not every Android phone is a M9 or Note. You have low end Android phones and it has to work for them also. It's a lot easier to develop an app for the iPhone and make sure it works properly.
Hence easier development man, what I said was right but not as detailed as your answer was. 

Yes-you need the original code if you delete and re-DL the app or DL to a new or different iOS device. If you no longer have the code you can call customer support and they may give it to you. The code is married to the NDC account, not the device.

Yeah you need the code if u re download the app. A number of people said this, hopefully someone can confirm this but I saw a couple people say you need to have that code

You are going to have to have the original code I beleive.
thanks. Might have to call Nike and see if they can pull it up

I originally setup my SNKRS account lib my wife's iPhone 5s. She recently dropped and shattered it, replaced with 6, and the app loaded my account no problem, just by user name and password. No need for the code

I originally setup my SNKRS account lib my wife's iPhone 5s. She recently dropped and shattered it, replaced with 6, and the app loaded my account no problem, just by user name and password. No need for the code
Hmm wonder if this was part of the last update.  I have signed out of the app before and needed the code to sign back in

Seems more inconsistency with the app. I'm sure there a tons more bugs. Makes since that all you should have to do is log in.

The app should be tagged to ur unique iPhone Id. And then your nike account to verify.

It's crazy surprise me they can't secure the app using the same tech that apple pay uses to encrypt and secure your cards that are linked to your phone.

Though access to such encryption is prob proprietary and expensive.

Plus it's a sneaker app so who cares lol. Identity theft is a whole other monster

Last edited:
Pretty sure we've established it's random.
People have been waiting since day one while others have received multiple codes

Back
Top Bottom