Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Yup. Orange and Navy joints are above. I also heard they're dropping more brighter CWs for summer too.

Went to FNL yesterday around 10am and they told me they were getting them in at 5pm later. So I'll have to see them another time.

Doesn't look like a navy CW to me in that pic. More like a light blue. Orange looks promising.

Doesn't look like a navy CW to me in that pic. More like a light blue. Orange looks promising.
I should've clarified. It is navy based with the light blue accents. Swoosh might be colored but my source didn't say. There will be other CWs in pastel for summer as well. 

If you're talking about my pic, they're the Royals and Red.  There is a Navy, but I didn't get it.

They feel like Roshes with a little more structure to them.  I love the Roshes, but they're strictly casual wear.  It *almost* feels like you could do something athletic in these.

Might pick up a black pair.....none of the other colors are that intriguing right now. Maybe later for summer shoes il grab orange.

Dying for more on foot pics though if anyone can help out

I just noticed the same exact thing.

The black pair on finishline looks like its all mesh.....doesn't' have that ring around it (toe-box to around the side)

I want the second picture pair...not the first pair....but this looks like all mesh View media item 252575

DAMN! They are coming out swinging with this one. Have the woven models been release yet?

I just noticed the same exact thing.

The black pair on finishline looks like its all mesh.....doesn't' have that ring around it (toe-box to around the side)

I want the second picture pair...not the first pair....but this looks like all mesh View media item 252575

didnt even notice they had two different finishes. where is everyone copping the mesh ones?

Love the simplicity of these shoes, but it just irks me that they don't come in .5 sizes. I would have to try these on first before I would cop

Love the simplicity of these shoes, but it just irks me that they don't come in .5 sizes. I would have to try these on first before I would cop
Agreed. I'm a 10.5 and I'm not sure if I should go up or down a size. Once I check these out in store I'll make a decision. For now I'll stick to Roshes. 
grin.gif

Are the Black the only ones with the two meshes?  My Royals and Reds have the same as the second picture.

Finally put in a full day in them - they're pretty great.

Want the Blacks but would rather wait for the Wovens in either a grey or tan color

Cmon Nike just do it, I've been looking for a comfy casual shoe like this forever . . . takes all the best parts of the Roshes, Wovens, and Janoskis

Ill go with the Navy or Blues. Have enough of the red and black roshes so im good. Most all Orange really not me.

Back
Top Bottom