Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

How's the mesh and the wrapping around the toe? Does it restrict comfort any? I feel these would have the same potential as roshes if it wasn't for the toe wrapping.  

How's the mesh and the wrapping around the toe? Does it restrict comfort any? I feel these would have the same potential as roshes if it wasn't for the toe wrapping.  
I know what you mean.  Personally, the toe wrapping wasn't restricting comfort for me at all.  It's tough to say if the other mesh that's pictured in some versions would be more comfortable or not.  

All I can say is these feel great and my guess is that this style of mesh may be slightly more breathable than the other.  

Fixed.

Love the simplicity of these shoes, but it just irks me that Nike insists on putting a white sole as opposed to a black sole on them.

Or something darker... anything, but white.

Even still... would like to try these on and see how they feel.

Tried these on today at FNL thought they were good. Gonna order the blue pair online. I think I have a coupon or find an online one. Gonna use these for work mostly.

Last edited:
Wife surprised me with the black pair when I woke up from a nap today..I wear a 10.5 in almost everything and she copped the 11 for me..Glad she did cause they do run a tad narrow..Only have about a thumbnail's worth of room at the end which works out perfect..Very lightweight and comfortable..I like the fact the insole is more like a sandal than a sneaker cause these will be able to get wet and not be a problem..Plus I can see wearing them in the summer with no socks and still be a good everyday shoe..For the price you really can't beat 'em..Recommended..

Kicks Hawaii got the navy woven pair, so wovens might be showing up at other boutiques soon

I finally saw these and tried them on. 49 for the reds but I passed.

Simply because I have way too many red shoes. If they were those royals I wouldve copped. I have my hurache free and roshe and free run2 for every day reds.

They feel ok. I think roshe felt better for me but not saying these were bad. They felt closer to ground. I tried size 12 which is half size bigger than true size cause they didnt have true size. With socks they felt good. Didnt seem too tight or loose.

Now the wait for blues to pop up for 49 or cheaper. Unless they come out with a gr og roshe men in a royal.

These are crazy comfy, copped the black ones the other day and have been wearing them non-stop. They will end up badly beaten like all of my Roshe's. Only thing is like many have stated they do run a bit narrow, so if you have a wide foot maybe try half a size up. Besides that its a great shoe at a great price!

Back
Top Bottom